12.7 - ...

His hands were beautiful, slender, and the pale fingertips reached the bottle. Yan Rong's smile widened, and he waved it over with an almost cruel look.

  --"hiss!"

  The moment he touched the bottle, his cold heart that had stopped beating for a long time began to feel severe pain. Yan Rong frowned, covered his heart, and curled up in pain.

  It felt like the most vulnerable parts were being pricked mercilessly by dense needles, and it felt like the entire body was being burned by fire.

  "Yan Rong!"

  The man was chopping vegetables in the kitchen when he heard the ghost's cry of pain outside. The hand holding the knife shook, and it happened to fall on the index finger of his left hand.

  Blood came out almost immediately, and the bright red blood was very conspicuous on the white fingers.

  He didn't even bother to glance at his injured hand, dropped the knife and came to Yan Rong in a panic. When he saw the pain in Yan Rong's hands, his pupils tightened suddenly.

  He Qing shook his hands and tried to help him up, but was thrown away by him with a painful look on his face.

  Yan Rong was controlled by the pain, his body was shaking, his eyes were blood red, he gritted his teeth and asked him, "What's in that bottle!"

  Why did he feel so uncomfortable when he touched it?

  It was uncomfortable, as if I was about to die all over again.

  Trapped in the seat, he watched helplessly as the scene of the man abandoning him and fleeing without hesitation appeared in front of him again. The ghost stared at He Qing, full of vigilance and distrust.

  Seeing that the man was just looking at him helplessly without speaking, Yan Rong looked ferocious, "What is it! What is inside!"

  He Qing stared at him blankly, and finally, under his vigilant gaze, he walked over and hugged him.

  As the two embraced each other, the bone-chilling chill seemed to be suppressed by something, and even the pain in the heart was almost gone.

  Yan Rong greedily hugged the man tightly, narrowed his eyes in enjoyment, and let out a sigh.

  And somewhere he couldn't see, He Qing rested his head on the ghost's shoulder, his lips turned white from the cold, and his face was full of pain.

  The pain was subsided, and Yan Rong's mood improved a little. He didn't know if it was because He Qing had been so obedient to him these days, but he even felt a little aggrieved.

  When asked again this time, the ghost's voice became calmer, "He Qing, what is in that?"

  The man's face was pale and his tone was flat, "You don't need to know."

  Yan Rong, who had just relaxed slightly because the pain was calmed down, immediately showed dissatisfaction in his eyes, but this time he did not show it, but asked in a sly and roundabout way, "Am I the only one who can't touch it, or everyone?"

  He Qing knew what he was planning. He put his hands on Yan Rong's back and warned, "Don't plan on it."

  This sentence was naturally understood by Yan Rong as the ghost that had never shown up.

  Isn't it because of the ghost that He Qing trapped him here in the first place?

  Yan Rong's eyes were dark and his heart was full of anger.