1.11 - 1.12

1.11 - Countdown to something happening

  As soon as school was over, He Qing couldn't wait to go up to the rooftop with a cane. In order to prevent accidents, there were guardrails around the rooftop. The wind here was a bit strong, which made his eyes hurt slightly.

  He Qing huddled up and carefully hid under the eaves, waiting expectantly for her lover to come to the appointment.

  There were footsteps coming from the door. The young man raised his head in surprise and carefully stood up on crutches with a cautious smile on his face: "Achi..."

  "Wow -" A basin of cold water splashed on his face. He Qing was completely unprepared and was splashed all over. He was completely stunned. In his ears, he could hear Zhang Xu's arrogant laughter, and the door slammed. The door closed with a sound, leaving only the boy, who was soaked and his hair dripping, standing there in confusion.

  After a few seconds, he realized what he was doing and quickly reached out to push the door. Naturally, the door couldn't be pushed open. He knocked hard on the door in fear: "Zhang Xu! Zhang Xu! What are you doing!"

  The door to the rooftop was always unlocked, but Zhang Xu had been prepared. He inserted the wooden sticks he had prepared into the two door handles. No matter how hard He Qing inside pushed, the door would not move at all.

  "How dare you play tricks on my brother! Just stay here tonight!" He had already planned it. He Qing had never interacted with the people in the dormitory, and the teacher wouldn't look for him after school. Poor people don't have mobile phones, so they have to freeze on the rooftop all night!

  Monkey looked at the triumphant Zhang Xu, and looked back with some worry at the rooftop where the sound of the door was still being pushed, "Brother Xu, will Brother Chi be unhappy if we do this?"

  "No!" Zhang Xu assured, patting his chest: "I helped him vent his anger, but it was too late for him to thank me, so how could he be unhappy!"

  He Qing pushed the door open for almost ten minutes before he had to give up. The water on his body had already soaked through his clothes. The cool breeze on the rooftop made him shiver from the cold.

  [Seeing that there is no system, this is the scary thing about the naughty kid in the second period of middle school. If I were really locked up this night, I would definitely get seriously ill based on my current physical condition!]

  [The host can purchase the All-Beauty Quanxiao Pill from the system for only 999. If you buy it now, you will also get a box of strawberry condoms. Please choose 1, buy, 2, buy double. 】

  He Qing didn't intend to care about him at all, and carefully took out the mobile phone with his frozen hands. This was given to him by Linchi. He pressed it twice, but found that the mobile phone had been filled with water and the screen was black...

  [...] He Qing put down his phone speechlessly: [System, fix my phone. 】

  [No problem, host, you just need to give me points. 】

  ————

  Sun Yumeng pestered her to have dinner outside the school, and then went to the movies outside. Linchi was impatient, but he played with her until eleven o'clock, and then Sun Yumeng, who was still reluctant, was Sent back to the dormitory.

  Standing downstairs in the women's dormitory, watching Sun Yumeng turn around and leave with one step at a time, Linchi let out a heavy breath and finally left!

  If he were in the past, he would still be scornful regardless of whether his fiancée or not, but too many things happened in the past few days. In order to achieve his own goals, Linchi had to disguise himself.