15.12 - I'll die for you

In the end, Gu Miu did not return the phone to He Qing, and of course, he did not release the person.

  The young man protested so fiercely that he almost smashed the entire room. Gu Miu didn't mind and let him smash it upstairs. When the smashing was finished, he calmly asked someone to replace it with a new one.

  In the end, He Qing was tired and lay on the soft bed, like a salted fish that had lost hope of survival, closing his eyes and not looking at the man approaching him.

  When a pair of slender hands were placed on his waist, he suddenly stood up and opened Gu Mi's hand, "Don't touch me!"

  His voice was full of disgust and hatred for the person in front of him. Facing the murderer who tore apart himself and his mobile phone, He Qing wanted to bite off a piece of his flesh.

  Gu Miu didn't think so. His eyes moved, and the discomfort in his heart became more and more severe. Did He Qing treat him like this because of Gu Huai?

  "Aqing, get up and eat. I asked the kitchen to prepare your favorite dish today. Look, it's all here."

  Gu Miu had never been a waiter before, and almost burned his hands when he served it. But thinking about the young man who stayed in the room obediently, he didn't care about this little thing.

  When He Qing heard that there was delicious food, He Qing moved, and the tip of his nose seemed to smell the fragrance, but soon he came to his senses.

  Which is more important, mobile phone or eating?

  Of course it's a mobile phone!

  "I'll eat it if you give me your phone back."

  He Qing gritted his teeth and said viciously, "If you don't give me your phone, I will go on a hunger strike!"

  Gu Miu kept trying to maintain his gentleness and his expression became cold, "Ah Qing, don't force me."

  "I forced you?"

  The boy jumped up again and sat up from the bed nimbly. His eyes that were red from crying were full of anger, like sparks were coming out, "Yes, I'm just forcing you!"

  "You said you like me, is there anyone who likes people like you? Are there anyone like you?"

  As he spoke, the indignation in his heart deepened several times. In anger, he simply threw the pillow he was holding in his hand over.

  Gu Miu did not dodge like before, but stood there without dodging, letting the pillow hit his handsome face.

  The pillow hit the floor, making almost no sound.

  He Qing looked at the man's gloomy expression and subconsciously shrank back. His anger seemed to be sucked away by a sponge, and he almost immediately became discouraged.

  Gu Miu lowered his eyes, and picked up a bowl of porridge on the table expressionlessly. Under the young boy's alert gaze, he came to him, scooped it up with a spoon, blew it on his lips, put his thin lips close to it, tried it, and found it uncomfortable. After it was heated, he held it up in front of the young man.

  His voice was calm, but seemed to contain a chilling anger, "I promise to let Gu Huai stay with you as long as you go on hunger strike, how about that?"

  This tone was light and airy, as if he was discussing, but it succeeded in frightening He Qing.

  but......