11.6 - ...

When he found out that there were two people missing no matter how many times he counted, the physical education teacher was heartbroken.

  A whistle sounded, and the students all stood up straight in their seats. A few minutes later, Mingzhe's cell phone rang while he was working hard.

  In the small Internet cafe behind the school, He Qing hesitantly followed the young man into the toilet.

  The toilet is a squat toilet with cubicles, and there are some yellow stains nearby. This has a great visual impact on children who have never stepped into such a toilet since childhood.

  The tip of his nose was filled with the smell of urine that made him want to vomit. He Qing, who had been pampered since childhood, turned pale almost immediately and stood at the door not wanting to go in.

  "Come in." The young man with yellow hair walked in first. Seeing the child standing at the door, he quickly waved and urged.

  "I, I don't want to fall in love..." He Qing not only did not go in, but also took a step back.

  "Why don't you want to have sex?" The yellow-haired young man's eyes darkened, but the smile didn't fall off his face. He stepped forward and grabbed the beautiful child's arm forcefully, and pulled the reluctant He Qing in with seemingly good intentions. .

  "Go quickly."

  There was a small puddle on the ground, which was caused by broken tiles. There was black water in it. He Qing was pulled and stepped on it with his clean white shoes. Almost immediately, there were a few stains.

  This is what his uncle just bought for him!

  He Qing was so distressed that he couldn't care about the smell. He took out the toilet paper and knelt down to wipe it, but someone suddenly hugged him from behind.

  With the unpleasant smell of smoke, the young man with yellow hair eagerly stroked his hands up and down the soft child's body.

  He Qing was stunned.

  He didn't know what this action meant, but his instinctive disgust and discomfort made him struggle, "What are you doing!"

  "Be good and be obedient. My brother will take you to play games and give you a hundred yuan after playing..."

  This is his usual trick. Most primary school students don't have much money on hand. One hundred is already a huge amount for them. In addition, children are not aware of this kind of thing. Even if they know it is a bad thing, they dare not tell their families. His success rate is even higher.

  Holding the struggling child tightly with both hands, he impatiently smelled the fragrance of milk on He Qing's body and began to try to reach inside.

  "I don't want it, let go!"

  He Qing was not interested in the money strategy proposed by the person behind him. He only felt trapped and uncomfortable. He kept struggling and subconsciously called for help.

  "Huo Tianhao! Huo...uh huh huh!"

  His mouth was covered by the young man's hands, and his whole little body was picked up. He could only open his eyes wide and make a small sound. He Qing was frightened and frightened, and kept kicking him back with his short legs. .

  "Shut up, don't shout!" Normally, a yellow-haired young man wouldn't force himself in this kind of uncooperative situation. After all, he wouldn't be able to run away if the trouble got bigger, but the kid he met this time was really too mean to him. I have lost my appetite, and it feels like a pity not to eat it.