6.7 - 6.8

6.7 -  Can I sleep with you?

  Regarding Yan Bei's show of kindness, He Qing was a little happy at the same time, but a little wary at the same time, but he seemed to have really changed. He sat next to him all day, but he didn't move anything like before. 

  After school, the young man felt much more relaxed. He packed his things and walked back to his dormitory as before. However, Yan Bei stood up and followed him, "He Qing, I'll go back with you."

  He did not hold the young man's hand, but followed him. Although his impression of him had changed a bit, He Qing still tensed up a little nervously, "Aren't you going to eat?"

  He remembered that Yan Bei always went out to eat after school.

  A smile appeared on Yan Bei's handsome face, "Do you want to eat? I'll accompany you."

  Touching the eggs in his pocket, the boy cringed and shook his head, saying softly, "No, I'll eat the eggs."

  How to eat enough with one egg?

  Yan Bei wanted to say something more, but seeing that the young man looked a little uneasy, the smile on his face became more carefree, "Okay, let's go back together!"

  As he said that, he stepped forward as if to touch the young man's shoulder, then put down his hand under his nervous gaze, "I even forgot, you don't like others to touch you."

  He Qing had been nervous since the beginning. Now seeing that he really didn't touch her anymore, he breathed a long sigh of relief and a small smile appeared on his face.

  "Thank you."

  What's there to be thankful for?

  Yan Bei didn't quite understand why he wanted to thank him, but seeing that He Qing was really easy to coax, he felt more confident about what he wanted to do.

  Isn't it just coaxing? Just think of He Qing as his ex-girlfriends!

  After arriving at the dormitory, the young man carefully put down his bag and was about to go out. When Yan Bei saw him, he quickly called him, "Where are you going?"

  When he called people, his voice became louder, and the young man who had just relaxed because of Yan Bei's good attitude trembled, "I, I will go outside to eat eggs..."

  Only then did Yan Bei remember that he had made a rule for the boy not to eat in the dormitory.

  His eyes lit up, this was an opportunity to gain favor!

  Directly pressing the young man who was standing stiffly on the chair, Yan Bei said with a smile, "You can just eat here, it's okay."

  Sitting on the chair almost flattered, He Qing looked at him carefully, "Is it really okay?"

  Yan Bei looked at the boy condescendingly. His eyes were round and big, like the Persian cat raised by Yan's mother. But unlike the cat that always looked at him with contempt, He Qing always looked at people. He is cautious and afraid of caution.

  He has liked to suppress others since he was a child. Yan Bei feels that compared to the unlovable cat, He Qing, who can let down his guard with just a casual coax, is more fun.

  He showed a smile that made the boy relax, "It's okay, just eat."

  After receiving permission, He Qing showed a small smile and even cracked the eggs with caution, for fear of disturbing Yan Bei.

  When he opened the egg and was about to eat it, he cautiously raised his eyes like a small animal. Only when he saw that his roommate had opened the game and started playing it without any distractions did he relax completely.