9.8 - Will you leave me?

The atmosphere seemed to be frozen. The meow boy looked at the three people who seemed to be frozen in confusion, tilted his little head, and called out cutely, "Meow?"

  In the end, Mother Song was the first to break the deadlock. She smiled slightly awkwardly, as if nothing had happened, and put the soup in her hand on the table.

  "Come on, come on, hurry up and eat, eat."

  Song Liu felt his head hurt a little. He twitched the corners of his eyes and tried to explain again, "Mom, it's really not what you think."

  But Song's mother intercepted his words, with an expression of understanding on her face, "It doesn't matter, Mom was young too, Mom understands."

  "Okay, stop talking, come on, continue eating, Ah Qing, here are the chicken legs for you."

  Completely unaware of the complex and aggrieved expression of the man next to him, the cat boy looked excitedly at the oily chicken drumsticks falling into his bowl, his face full of excitement.

  He stretched out his paw and was about to eat. When his hand reached the edge of the bowl, he suddenly thought of something. He reluctantly withdrew his hand and went to pick up the chopsticks pitifully.

  The boy didn't know how to use chopsticks, so he had to poke the chicken leg hard, but he couldn't pick it up. The fragrant smell wafted in front of the boy's sensitive nose, but he couldn't eat it, so he became anxious.

  There was an anxious sound coming from his mouth, and his greedy posture gave the man an even more headache.

  "Song Liu, why don't you have any sharp eyesight? Didn't you see that A Qing doesn't know how to use chopsticks? Feed him quickly!"

  Seeing the anxious look on the young man's face, Song's father felt anxious himself, and urged his son, blowing his beard and glaring, "Go quickly!"

  "I!"

  Song Liu himself was still hungry, so he had to take care of this four-clawed creature first. He had never suffered such a loss in his life, but his parents were urging him around, so he had to take care of it with an expressionless face. He picked up a piece of meat with his chopsticks and fed it into the mouth of the young man who was looking at him expectantly.

  Seeing the cat boy smiling happily after eating, Father Song and Mother Song also became happy, and the whole family sat down happily.

  "Old man, if you like this, I'll give you this."

  "Okay, wife, you eat this."

  Song Liu fed the boy with chopsticks with a dull face, watching helplessly as his parents fed each other, but he was still hungry.

  Sometimes, I really doubt that I am not my biological child.

  By the time the cat boy lazily stopped opening his mouth and looked satisfied, he had basically eaten all the chicken legs on the plate. Mother Song was a little worried about this.

  "It's not a good habit to be picky about food. Song Liu, please eat this plate of vegetables."

  Song Liu: "..."

  This four-clawed creature is picky about food, why should he be allowed to eat vegetables?

  He himself was not good at arguing, so when his mother kept picking up food for him, he had no choice but to keep a calm face and eat bit by bit.

  Seeing her son eating the aphrodisiacs she carefully prepared in one bite, Song's mother was relieved and stood up to clear the dishes on the table with satisfaction.