11.16 - Breaking up with Song Chuanjin

Song Chuanjin didn't see the figure on the balcony. He sat in the car feeling dizzy, leaving the young man standing there stupidly.

  "Aqing, what's wrong?"

  Song Chuanjin asked him from the car window.

  "me......"

  He Qing turned around in confusion, hesitating and speechless. When he turned back to take a look, there was no one on the balcony.

  He was immediately confused. Could it be that he had seen it wrong?

  But just now it became clear...

  He Qing walked hesitantly towards the house. The closer he got to the living room, the more frightened he became. When he just walked to the door and saw the man with a dark face coming down the stairs, he was so frightened that his legs softened and his buttocks reflexed. It hurt.

  He turned around suddenly and wanted to go with Song Chuanjin, but saw the taxi passing by the door.

  No! Wait for him!

  The sound of a man's leather shoes hitting the ground could be heard behind him. He Qing turned his head tremblingly.

  "Uncle, uncle is not like this..."

  The boy's mind went blank. He wanted to explain but didn't know where to start. When the man came in front of him, he was paralyzed with fear.

  Mingzhe grabbed him and lifted the young man up the stairs like a little chicken.

  The housekeeper just walked out and watched in shock as He Qing was dragged away with a white face. After a while, the heartbreaking cry of the young man was heard from upstairs.

  His heart immediately trembled.

  The young master has done something wrong again. Why is he always getting beaten during this time?

  While the housekeeper was hesitating whether to go upstairs to persuade him, Mingzhe stood by the bed, looking at the boy who was thrown on the bed and crying, and his originally agitated brain completely calmed down.

  He hasn't done anything yet, why is this child crying?

  Can He Qing stop crying?

  The first time I was beaten was because I sneaked to a bar and slapped my palm. It hurt.

  The second time I was spanked for lying, and it hurt even more.

  This time, he let his uncle see him almost kissing Brother Chuanjin, so he beat him to pieces.

  The more I thought about it, the more frightened I became, and I cried harder and harder, and my tears couldn't stop flowing down.

  While crying, he shouted, "Uncle, don't hit me, don't hit me..."

  Mingzhe, who didn't intend to hit anyone, felt that he was starting to have a headache. He gritted his teeth to hold back the helplessness in his heart, and said in a magnetic voice, "I didn't intend to hit you."

  "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........." The crying boy suddenly stopped crying when he heard these words. He looked at the man with red eyes and sobbing, and asked him with great distrust, "Really, really not? Hit me?"

  "Yeah." Mingzhe really didn't intend to hit anyone. He just felt like he was hit by a huge pie, which was made of gold bricks.

  "Aqing, do you like men?"

  He Qing was stunned and looked at Mingzhe with a mixture of fear and fear, "I, I..."

  The man was smiling like a big bad wolf without realizing it. He was smiling and didn't look angry at all. "To be honest, uncle won't blame you."

  If Ah Qing really likes men, wouldn't he never find the ones he struggled with before?

  He Qing wiped away his tears while sobbing, looking at the man with wide eyes without blinking, his voice choked and drawn out, "I don't know..."

  Mingzhe was stunned and stood up suddenly, "I didn't know you were kissing Song Chuanjin!"

  Startled by his sudden voice, the young man's eyes were full of fear, "I didn't kiss, it was my brother who kissed me..."

  Speaking of this, the anger that had just been suppressed by the joy that He Qing might like men rose again.

  He asked Song Chuanjin to take care of Ah Qing, but this is how the boy took care of him?

  But now is not the time to be angry. Looking at the innocent and ignorant young man in front of him, Mingzhe suppressed the excitement in his heart and continued to ask, "Aqing, tell the truth, uncle will not blame you."

  He Qing's tears couldn't stop falling, he was so frightened.

  He did something wrong and his uncle still used such a gentle tone. He must be planning to punish him more severely than before...

  With a choked voice, he admitted in a low voice, "I may like my brother..."

  Mingzhe's face darkened again, but he quickly recovered and affirmed, "So you like men."

  "No..." the young man retorted weakly, "I just like my brother..."

  I like Song Chuanjin, isn't Song Chuanjin a man?

  "How far have you progressed?"

  Speaking of this Mingzhe, anger could not stop rising in his heart. If that boy Song Chuanjin really attacked Ah Qing, he would definitely chop him up!

  The young man was stunned for several seconds before he reacted. Seeing that Mingzhe didn't look very angry, he replied shyly, "Hand in hand."

  In his opinion, holding hands on the first day they confirmed their relationship was already very impressive.

  Remembering that what he saw before was indeed the young man hiding away, the anger in the man's heart became less intense.

  Mingzhe didn't dwell on this topic for a long time. In an instant, he had several options in his mind. In the end, he chose the milder one.

  The man stood upright, his steady and magnetic voice was calm, "I ask you to break up with Song Chuanjin now, are you willing?"

  The young man shook his head timidly.

  Mingzhe, who had expected it, had a dark look in his eyes, and pulled out the bamboo board he used to hit someone last time from under the bed.

  "Split?"

  He Qing's eyes suddenly widened, and his pink face turned pale with fright, "Point, point..."