5.5 - 5.6

5.5 - Wait until I catch you!

  "Mr. Yu, let me help you." As soon as they got off the car, the driver came to help attentively. The handsome man pushed away his hand that wanted to help He Qing, with a calm face, "No, you can go back."

  "Eh!"

  Seeing the straight-legged Mr. Yu dragging the drunken young man inside with a sullen face, the driver sighed. It seemed like the assistant wouldn't be able to stay long.

  The assistant, who had not been here for long, was rubbing her body against the man, while he mumbled coquettishly, "I feel bad... I'm motion sick..."

  Yu Si had a cold face and touched the two boxes in his pocket with his free hand. His face looked better and his voice was calm, "We've got off the car."

  "I know..." Leaning lazily against the man, the young man looked up at him with a blushing face and moistened eyes, "This is a sequelae..."

  He was very drunk, but he spoke clearly. As he watched, he stood up on tiptoes and leaned into the man's ear, asking him in a low voice as if he was telling a little secret, "Do you know... what sequelae means? "

  "Take a guess..."

  The drunken young man turned into the most annoying cat. Yu Si was so aroused by him that he felt bad. However, he kept sniffing the man's neck, and his warm breath spread on the sensitive neck, making him become more and more nervous. Fever.

  The man's steps were a bit disordered, but he barely maintained a calm expression on his face. He dragged him to the elevator, pressed the elevator button quickly, and waited anxiously for the elevator to open.

  --Ding!

  The elevator door opened, and Yu Si helped people go inside, but the young man looked at the elevator with eyes full of vigilance. He jumped up and jumped on the man, muttering in a panic, "I don't want it, I don't want to get in the car... "

  "Hmm!" Although Mr. Yu usually exercised a lot and his skills were not bad, He Qing was a man of normal weight no matter what. He jumped over 100 kilograms on him and almost crushed him to the point of vomiting blood.

  After finally recovering, Yu Si slowly dragged him down with both hands. He put his feet against the elevator door to prevent it from closing. He tried to calmly say, "This is not a car. Get off. This is an elevator."

  The young man seemed to have not heard his voice at all. Although his feet landed on the ground, his hands were still holding the man's neck. He raised his head and looked at him aggrievedly, "I am carsick, why do you still let me ride in the car..."

  "How about we take the bus..."

  The fair cheeks were now pink and tender, and the eyes that were usually carefree and playful were slightly narrowed, looking at him like a fox with hooked eyes. The shape was beautiful, and the red lips were opening and closing in front of him, and the man could even see the bright red tip of his tongue inside.

  "You forced me."

  The young man slowly realized what he had said. He raised his eyes in confusion, his expression as confused as a newborn fox, "What?"

  The man remained silent, picked up the young man, and carried him directly into the elevator. He pressed the elevator button with his slender fingertips, and the elevator door slowly closed with the young man's bewildered murmuring sound.

  The two men clashed with each other in the elevator and continued to be intimate until the elevator reached the top floor. As soon as the door opened, the man eagerly hugged the young man and walked to the office.