14.8 - The person I like

The two looked at each other, and He Qing looked at him quietly, his expression completely devoid of the previous fear of men, but just calm.

  Wei Qinyu didn't think it was because he had become bolder, so there was only one answer.

  The person in front of me really wants to escape from him.

  The man tried his best to smile and hide the expression on his face. As if nothing had happened, he still asked gently, "Are you unhappy after being locked in the room these days? Was it the other day? Something happened in the company, and I'm afraid it will affect you. I'm almost done now, can I take you to play?"

  He Qing was still looking at the man calmly. His eyes were big and beautiful. What Wei Qinyu liked most was when the two of them were in bed, the young man looked at him with his eyes full of tears and sobbing.

  But he never thought that one day he would look into He Qing's eyes and become panicked.

  Feeling uneasy gradually, he still kept smiling and stretched out his hand to touch the boy's hair, "Okay, don't be angry."

  He Qing took a step back, his lips were colorless, and although his face was still pale, his expression was extremely dull.

  "Mr. Wei, I don't want to accompany you. When can you let me go?"

  Wei Qinyu finally couldn't pretend anymore.

  He exhaled and tried hard to hide the anger in his heart, but he still couldn't hide the coldness of his voice, "Ah Qing, don't get angry with me anymore. You know, as long as I am willing, no one will take care of the remaining money." for you."

  The young man slightly trembled his eyelashes and lowered his eyes.

  "I know." His voice fell softly in the man's ears, "Mr. Wei, didn't you do this before?"

  "While saying that I can leave as long as I pay back the money, I'm telling the record company not to buy my songs."

  "Why not make it clear at the beginning?"

  He lowered his eyes, and Wei Qinyu couldn't see clearly the expression on He Qing's face, but from his angle, he could see drops of tears falling to the ground, staining them with water stains.

  Wei Qinyu had never been afraid of anything, but now, seeing the boy's tears, he began to panic.

  "Aqing, it's not what you think, I just..."

  I was halfway through my explanation, but I didn't know how to continue.

  Yes, he just doesn't want to let go of the person in front of him.

  He just, likes him.

  But so what.

  Even if I say it, what I get is not rejection.

  The man closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, his expression returned to its previous calmness, and his voice was still so magnetic and nice, "Yes, I just want you."

  "Stay with me and I'll give you whatever you want, okay?"

  This was the biggest promise he could give, and it was also the first time he made a promise to another person. Wei Qinyu couldn't see anything on his face, but his heart was beating fiercely, waiting for the boy's answer.

  One second, two seconds...

  Finally, He Qing looked at him with red eyes. With

  His voice was trembling, sweet and fragile, making people want to hold him in their arms and feel pain after hearing it.