14.2 - ...

Wei Qinyu was busy expanding the company in the past and had never found anyone to vent to. But after meeting He Qing this time, he realized that someone could be so interesting to him.

  He Qing grew up in fine clothes and fine food, and his body is soft and tender, like a pink bead that has been cared for in a clam shell since he was a child. He can turn red with just a touch. This kind of skin that is red when touched is usually It's nothing, but when it comes to bed, the man's original interest turns to 12 percent.

  The two of them tossed around all night. When it was dawn, the young man was so stimulated that he almost fainted. There were tears on his face, and he sobbed and closed his eyes slightly, as if he had fallen asleep.

  When the man's slender hand touched his red collarbone, he could clearly feel the person beneath him jumping suddenly, and he subconsciously shrank back to avoid it.

  But he had long been hiding in the corner. There was nowhere to hide at this moment. He Qing opened his eyes that were red from crying, looked at the man timidly and pleadingly, and said in a trembling cry, "Mr. Wei... ..."

  After all, he had never suffered like this. How could the former young master have imagined that one day he would end up in such a situation.

  He Qing was pampered and grew up, and he had no self-esteem that had to be based on others. So when faced with the man in front of him who had complete control over him, he would not resist. He would just be like a weak little cat, begging for mercy in a low voice. .

  Wei Qinyu accepted his begging for mercy. He looked at the beautiful young man with smooth skin exposed, covered with layers of ambiguous red marks, which was his overnight achievement.

  Seeing the fear clearly in those beautiful eyes, the man raised his eyebrows and said in a deep voice, "Come here."

  He Qing shrank, but even though his face was full of timidity, he wrapped himself in a blanket and obediently came to the man's side.

  Wei Qinyu smiled happily.

  If the beautiful boy who cried and endured last night made him feel happy, then this person who was still obedient even if he was trembling with fear satisfied the man even more.

  He thought that he must have found a suitable partner to vent his sexual desires.

  Beautiful, docile, without any offensive power, just like a canary that can only sing beautiful songs.

  "During this period, you will live here and be available at your call. Do you understand?"

  The person in his arms was still trembling slightly. He was held by Wei Qinyu. His beautiful and delicate face was pressed against the man's chest. His voice was trembling, "Can I leave after I pay back the money..."

  Thinking of the debt, which was no less than a huge sum of money for the young man, Wei Qinyu smiled and made a promise, "Yes."

  "But I have another way here."

  The man's hand fell on the young boy's smooth skin and he caressed it mercilessly. After causing the person in his arms to tremble, he raised his lips even more and said, "How about five thousand if you take the initiative once?"

  After clearly feeling that He Qing's whole body stiffened and refused to respond like an ostrich, Wei Qinyu let out a low laugh.

  Very strange.

  Although he had never had a bed partner before, he somehow fell in love with He Qing at first sight, and it turned out that this young man's behavior in bed really impressed him.