3.9 - 3.10

3.9 -  small/dark/house

  The young man looked at him blankly, the love in his eyes disappearing little by little as he became more awake. His voice was hoarse and filled with sadness, "Lin Guan, are you still using me now?"

  The gentle young man paused and frowned slightly, "Ah Qing, Zheng Chenke took away everything that belongs to you. I am helping you. When we get the shares back, we will get married and live as before. Isn't this good? ?"

  He firmly believed that the young man would agree. The aloof young master fell into the clouds and lost all his protection. Now as long as he throws a straw, he will definitely catch it without hesitation.

  What's more, Lu Linguan knew very well how much he relied on himself.

  What he didn't expect was that the young man turned pale and slowly shook his head to reject him.

  "I won't help you deal with Zheng Chenke..." He slowly pulled his hand back, looking at Lu Linguan with an expression full of pain, "Didn't you say that his parents were killed by me?" Did he get killed?"

  "How could I hurt him again..."

  The young man was stunned. He never expected that the words he said in order to separate the two people would actually become a roadblock now.

  "Aqing, don't you want to be with me?"

  These words were like falling steel, hitting the young man's heart hard. He bit his lip until it bled, and his eyes were full of pain.

  Seeing this, Lu Linguan was slightly relieved. He gently stroked the young man's silky hair as usual, and his magnetic voice was seductive, "Hasn't Ah Qing always liked me? I'm just taking back what originally belonged to you. Where? It's just hurting him. You are my uncle's biological child, so there is no reason why the shares should be given to him or not to you. Maybe he is the one behind it, we are just trying to bring order to things."

  "Ah Qing doesn't want Chu Yu and me to be together." He said firmly, but he didn't notice how stiff the boy's body became when he heard the word Chu Yu.

  The young man said, looking at the young man who lowered his head to see clearly. He was wearing a lot of clothes, but his neck was still exposed. His fair skin was long and slender, making people want to kiss him. He gently took the young man's soft hand, just gently. As soon as he glanced at the young man's delicate profile, Lu Linguan's eyes darkened unconsciously.

  Maybe he has been guarding this young master for too long. He has now completely regarded this person as his own property, so he is really reluctant to give up suddenly.

  What's more, whether it's his appearance or his weak character, it's hard to control him.

  Lu Linguan rarely does meaningless things, but now he wants to do it once, and it is

  Encourage He Qing to do it.

  In fact, after seeing the video of He Changying's will, he had already decided to let He Qing go to Zheng Shenke to make trouble. Of course, he would definitely not be able to defeat Zheng Shenke, but this could make that cold-blooded man give up on him completely.

  After no one pays attention to this young master anymore, this fresh and delicate body, with every part of it that has not been carefully cultivated from birth to now, will completely belong to him.

  This is Lu Linguan's real plan.

  He tilted his head slightly, sniffing the fragrance of the young man's hair, his eyes full of pleasure. After guarding him for so many years, although the current result was not satisfactory, at least the young master who had no one to protect him now belonged to him.