3.13 - 3.14

3.13 - Why isn't Lin Guan there?

  "Uncle He is dead?" Mo Chuyu staggered back, "No, it's impossible..."

  If it is true as Lu Linguan said, how desperate Ah Qing must be after seeing her betrayal after losing her only relative!

  No! Lu Linguan must be lying to her. Now that A Qing's whereabouts are unknown, she cannot lose her mind. The girl kept hypnotizing herself, looking at the young man who had completely taken off his mask with red eyes, "If Uncle He really passes away, I won't You may not get the news!"

  "The reason you don't get the news is because Zheng Chenke doesn't want the outside world to know that as soon as the person who adopted him died, he couldn't wait to drive his biological child out of the house and monopolize all the family property. When he saw us together yesterday, This is when Ah Qing is most vulnerable and in need of comfort."

  "And you..." Lu Linguan said, "but you told him that you liked his boyfriend and asked him to fulfill your wish."

  "So, it is normal for Ah Qing to jump off the bridge."

  "You lied to me!" Mo Chuyu's eyes were full of tears. She wiped them away randomly, but more tears still came out, "A Qing will not commit suicide. A Qing clearly said that after he gave up on you, he would I will live a good life and won't be as stupid as I am now!"

  Live a good life?

  Did He Qing actually think so? Lu Linguan smiled, and a subtle sourness rose in his heart.

  Doesn't he like himself the most and can't even live without him? Is it possible that if He Changying had not died this time, would he have lived a happy life as usual after breaking up with him?

  Lu Linguan's face was gloomy to a terrifying level. Whenever he thought of the young man leaving him and no longer seeing him in those beautiful big eyes, he felt tingling all over.

  It's the kind of tingling pain that you really want but can't get.

  How could this be possible? Haven't we all liked him for so many years? How could we give up so easily?

  Lu Linguan had many thoughts in his mind, and his gloomy face gradually returned to his normal expression. He looked at Mo Chuyu, no longer bothering to quarrel with her anymore, "Changxiang Bridge, that's where Ah Qing committed suicide. If you don't believe it, you can do it yourself." Go and see."

  Seeing that the young man was about to leave after saying this, Mo Chuyu ignored the tears that welled up in his eyes and shouted angrily, "Lu Linguan, stop! You said A Qing committed suicide, but what about the others? Where are they now?!"

  "Want to know?" Lu Linguan stopped, turned around and showed a gentle smile again, "You can find out if you go to Changxiang Bridge."

  "Lu Lin Guan!"

  Mo Chuyu was confused by the news of He Qing's suicide. She completely lost her ability to think. When she saw people walking away, she stumbled out with red eyes.

  Ah Qing, you must not do anything stupid!

  please......

  After sending away the annoying flies, Lu Linguan frowned. Wang Yuecheng should have met Zheng Shenke by now.

  He thought for a while and finally called Lu Ren expressionlessly.

  ——

  "The doctor said that the young master was mentally stimulated, and his thinking may have returned to his childhood." The housekeeper said with a bitter look on his face, "It's best not to stimulate the young master now, otherwise no one knows what he can do."