2.13 - 2.14

2.13 - My life is ruined

  Lin Wan was the one Zhao He had to marry, but she kept dragging him out after he recovered. After eight years, she was just his fiancée.

  At this moment, it was obvious what Yan Xizhi meant when he mentioned Lin Wan. The gloomy man took a step back and said, "Impossible! How old is Lin Wan? What can she do?!"

  "There are so many things that an eighteen-year-old girl can do." Yan Xizhi's voice was like the hiss of a poisonous snake, "What's more, Ah Qing was only 17 years old at the time. She was young and ignorant. Of course, whatever others said, it was What!"

  Zhao He wanted to deny it, but the scenes from back then flashed in his mind. Lin Wan always liked to pester him. He refused because of the bad relationship between the two families. The sad look——

  After learning that something happened to his family, the young man looked immature and tried to comfort him, "It's okay, Ahe. I'll ask my dad to help you. My dad is very powerful."

  Everything was normal and warm, until one day, He Qing disappeared, leaving behind a letter that was almost humiliating.

  He had just lost the blessing of his elders, and then was hit by the betrayal of his lover. Zhao He gradually grew up from an ignorant boy to a gloomy man with vicious thoughts. In order to save the family, he did not hesitate to enter into an engagement with Lin Wan, for the sake of the Lin family. After successfully stabilizing the situation, he was reluctant to complete the marriage because of the complicated thoughts mixed with hatred and love for He Qing.

  Lin Wan did not blame him, but kept helping him to appease the Lin family. Zhao He actually felt a little guilty for her, but he did not expect that one day he would hear a different answer from Yan Xi.

  "What do you want to say." Zhao He clenched his fists and looked gloomy, but Yan Xizhi was completely unaffected. He put down his wine glass, shrugged, and said in a mean tone: "You are really stupid, being raped by a woman You've been lying for so many years, but if you weren't so stupid, Ah Qing wouldn't have given up on you, right? Ah He..."

  After he finished speaking, he stood up staggeringly and was about to walk out. Zhao He stretched out his hand to stop him, but he easily dodged it. The beautiful man smiled happily and said: "You, and Xinyang, all regret it, right? "

  "It's too late, Ah Qing likes you two, but look what you have done? You... Xinyang, you shared him with me, and in front of Ah He, look at Ah He again, tsk Tsk tsk, A-Qing must have thought that today's dinner was all A-He's idea, and the humiliation he suffered was all because of A-He..." Yan Xizhi's face showed uncontrollable joy, "A-Qing He won't like you anymore, he hates you, hates you..."

  "You!" He gestured with a smile, "You're out!"

  It was as if this was the first time that Feng Xinyang met this androgynous-looking friend who went around eating, drinking, having fun, and hooking up with people every day. He looked at him in disbelief, "You did it on purpose!"

  "Yes!" Yan Xizhi admitted happily, "I did it on purpose."

  "Who makes Ah Qing like you two and not like me, every time! As long as you are around, he can't see me at all!" Yan Xizhi was a little sad when he talked about this, "I look good too. Not bad, why doesn't Ah Qing like me..."

  "You! You are simply crazy!" Feng Xinyang's hands were shaking and his whole body was shaking with anger. "How can you do this? Are you still a human being?!"

  "Pfft!" Yan Xizhi couldn't help but laugh out loud. He suppressed his laughter and looked at Feng Xinyang as if he was curious, "Xinyang, is there something wrong with your brain? What did I do? I didn't do anything! Wasn't it always the two of you who did the wrong thing?"