13.5 - I like to hear your screams

"Xuexue!"

  He Qing was wrinkling his white and tender face and sobbing. When he saw Zuo Xue, he felt that his legs no longer hurt and his hands were no longer uncomfortable. He struggled to stand up with his eyes open.

  It didn't matter that he was struggling like this. The left winger under the boy was pressed hard first. Before the man could react, He Qing, who had failed to get up, turned sideways and was hit again.

  "Okay! If you can't get up, don't put in so much effort!"

  Zuo Feng couldn't bear it anymore. After scolding him angrily, he frowned and grabbed the young man's waist tightly with a look of disgust on his face. He hugged him and the two of them stood up with difficulty.

  "It hurts, it hurts..."

  He Qing's previously injured foot was not fully healed yet and was thrown again. When the left winger kicked him up, he kept leaning against the man in pain.

  "You can't be gentler!"

  "You can stand up on your own!"

  Zuo Feng couldn't help but retorted back when he was asking for so much from others. As expected, he saw the young man's mouth tightening in grievance and muttering something unknown.

  He patted himself, feeling the weight leaning against him, and felt that he was extremely unlucky.

  I originally wanted to see a joke, but as I watched, I got involved.

  "Brother, you guys..."

  Zuo Xue stared blankly at the two people getting close to each other. His brother, who never wanted to interact with outsiders, didn't react at all to the young man's embrace, and even helped him to his side.

  Seeing that He Qing's eyes were about to fall on his sister, the man had a stinky face and moved the person closer to him as if moving some light object.

  "It's okay, I just fell." After moving this person away from his sister, Zuo Feng's eyebrows slowly relaxed and he had time to answer Zuo Xue's question.

  "He Qing said he would like to borrow my kitchen for cooking. Didn't he ask you to come over and eat together?"

  The moment the man's magnetic and pleasant voice fell, He Qing suddenly raised his eyes and looked at him with emotion.

  Zuo Feng had obviously been blocking him from pursuing Xuexue before, but unexpectedly he was willing to help them create opportunities.

  What a good man!

  He didn't notice that the young man next to him was looking at him with bright eyes. Seeing that his sister's attention was indeed attracted by what he just said, Zuo Feng sneered in his heart, turned sideways, and let go of the pot that still smelled of burnt food.

  His voice was calm, but his eyes were full of schadenfreude.

  "It's delicious and delicious, Xuexue, do you want to try it?"

  This was obviously irony, and Zuo Xue would have understood it normally, but now, looking at the dark mass in the pot from a distance and not knowing what it was, she looked blankly at her brother.

  How much love do you have to have to say something like this to this pot?

  Seeing his sister looking over in disbelief and shock, Zuo Feng smiled knowingly at her.

  Look, this guy can't even cook, so you have one more reason to reject him.

  The young man looked at the man who praised him, and for a moment he just felt that it was wrong for him to scold him secretly in his heart before. Such a good uncle, such a good person who selflessly dedicates himself to helping him say good things, is really rare.