14.4 - ...

Wei Qinyu knew Yu Rong, the eldest young master of the Yu family, but he had made some mistakes before and was driven out of the country. Recently, a son of the Yu family died and he was brought back.

  Regardless of his character or ability, Wei Qinyu looked down upon him.

  As the eldest son of the Yu family, he was blessed by nature, but he was actually kicked out by an illegitimate child. It didn't matter, after he was kicked out of the country, he actually went to school obediently, without thinking about how he would come back.

  If it hadn't been for the death of a son in the Yu family this time, and I thought of him, I'm afraid this man would still be abroad and unable to come back even fifty years later.

  Wei Qinyu looked down upon him, but more importantly, he was angry in his heart.

  He didn't know what the anger was.

  Men have always been good at settling accounts after the fall, so he didn't show anything and just turned around and left.

  When He Qing came back in the evening, there was a smile on that beautiful face, and he was obviously very happy. Wei Qinyu didn't say anything, but just pressed him hard at night.

  The punishing sexual intercourse made the boy cry and beg for mercy. The man did not let him go and carefully washed his whole body.

  When it was over, He Qing was soaked and huddled in the corner to look at him in fear.

  He was still wearing the same clothes that Wei Qinyu bought during the day, but they were dripping wet at the moment. When the white fabric was wet, the white and tender skin underneath was looming.

  The young man was very frightened and sobbed softly, like an ostrich, huddled where the man could not touch him.

  However, the fact is that Wei Qinyu could catch him as long as he walked over and stretched out his hand.

  Men didn't do this.

  He did walk over, but stopped in front of the young man. His slender legs stopped moving, and Wei Qinyu spoke in a calm tone.

  "stand up."

  He Qing trembled, his eyes were red, and he stood up timidly.

  The man said again, "Come here."

  The young man was trembling with fear, but he still walked over obediently. When the man took him into his arms, he hid in his arms like a little pet that had lost its protection.

  "Wei, Mr. Wei..."

  He called to the man and made a request for the first time, "Can you not use that..."

  Wei Qinyu lowered his eyes slightly, and his eyes fell on the nozzle on the ground. His expression did not change, and he responded with a magnetic voice, "If you don't clean it, what will you do if you get dirty?"

  The boy's face turned pale. Normally, he would never dare to ask for it again, but that thing was beyond his ability to bear, and he never wanted to experience it again.

  So he timidly grabbed the man's clothes and said cautiously, "I, I take a shower every day."

  "Has it been washed inside?"

  He Qing was stunned, and his eyes turned red again in embarrassment.

  He didn't dare to say any more.

  He didn't say it, but Wei Qinyu did.

  "If nothing else happens, I will wash it every day, before and after doing it."