12.3 - Play however you want!

I don't know if it was because he turned into a ghost, but Yan Rong suppressed the man and continued to do it all night. By the end, He Qing's crying voice had become hoarse, and he was no longer as stubborn as before. He cried in a hoarse voice. Begging him to stop.

  The more he cried, the happier Yan Rong felt. In the end, He Qing was covered in red marks and struggled to roll off the sofa, trying to hide, but the ghost behind him grabbed his ankle and dragged him back.

  When the sun shone into the window, Yan Rong let the man go. He had already moved his position and was now sitting on the bed, looking at the bright golden sunshine outside.

  He was not afraid of the sunshine, although he felt no warmth at all when they shone on him.

  Yan Rong lowered his head and looked at the man sleeping restlessly beside him.

  He cried so much last night that even if he lay down now, his body still sobbing from time to time as he fell into sleep. For the first time, his face, which was more beautiful than a woman's, showed vulnerability, and his white hands were as gentle as a baby's. In front of him, as if to protect himself.

  The cold and pale ghost hand fell on the man's tear-stained face. Seeing him frowning and shivering, and his long eyelashes trembling as he tried to open his eyes, Yan Rong sneered, his hand moved down ambiguously, and fell In the clothes.

  "No, no more..."

  He Qing still didn't wake up after all, and when his body came into contact with those ghost hands, he started to tremble uncontrollably.

  His usually calm and indifferent voice was full of fear now, like a little animal that was cornered and begging for help.

  Thin sobbing sounded in the room. Yan Rong was startled and stopped subconsciously.

  "Yan Rong, Yan Rong..."

  The man in the dream seemed to be dreaming about him, shouting his name with fear and despair, his eyebrows tightening, as if he was struggling to wake up.

  Are you so afraid of him?

  For some reason, Yan Rong's heart sank in displeasure when he saw He Qing's appearance.

  He leaned down and placed his cold lips on He Qing's fair earlobe. The ghost took the small piece of tender meat in his mouth and groped the man's body mercilessly, not caring at all that he had been tired all night.

  "Well--"

  He Qing, who had slept for less than an hour, opened his eyes in confusion, only to feel a chill all over his body. His tear-stained eyelashes trembled and he turned behind him.

  After seeing the pale but still handsome face, the man was stunned. He opened his mouth and cried in a hoarse voice all night, "You..."

  Yan Rong narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at each other, a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes.

  "Can you see me?"

  After saying that, he squeezed hard with his hand, causing the man to scream in pain, and patted the tender flesh under his hand carelessly, "What is this called? Gathering yin and replenishing yang?"

  He put He Qing's complicated gaze behind him, smiled with his lips curled up, and moved closer to the beautiful face. His tone was full of malice, "Mr. He, tell me, if I go up to you like this, will you one day quietly What if the earth dies?"

  The man pursed his lips, retracted his complex gaze, lowered his eyes and said nothing.

  What Yan Rong hated most was that others ignored him when he spoke. He snorted disdainfully and resumed where he had just stopped.