8.11 - Die with dignity (End)

Knocking quietly on the door, he stood outside the door with some anxiety.

  Hearing the knock on the door, the two people who were in a stalemate were stunned. Finally, when Shi Feng Jinhua went to open the door, He Qing stood there and watched him open the door, revealing a handsome young man behind the door. .

  "Chu Chen?"

  Feng Jinhua's tone was really not that good, but the young man didn't mind at all. He licked his lips and said in a hoarse voice, "Mr. Feng."

  The man looked at the young man opposite him who had once had a romantic relationship with his eyes full of impatience. If he had been impulsive before because of the similar appearance of the person opposite to his lover, then when He Qing left him because of this matter, he All that was left was the deep disgust for Chu Chen.

  Although he clearly knew that he took the initiative the second time, Feng Jinhua's nature was like this. He could blame others for his mistakes without any guilt, so that he could convince himself.

  He was not wrong, it was others who were wrong.

  In this way, Ah Qing is willing to come back.

  Thinking of Ah Qing inside the house, he looked even more impatient. Without saying a word, he rudely closed the door.

  Seeing that he really showed no mercy at all, the expression on the young man's face that was full of pity suddenly changed, and he hurriedly blocked the door, his voice full of urgency, "Mr. Feng, please listen to my explanation, I'm not here to pester you. , I came to ask you a question, and if you answer it, I will leave immediately."

  "roll!"

  Feng Jinhua was completely uncooperative at the moment. When he thought that A Qing would come out if he continued to delay like this, his eyes flashed fiercely, and he closed the door regardless of the young man's hand on the outside.

  Outside the door, the unwilling Chu Chen was still shouting, "Mr. Feng! Didn't you say you've been annoyed by Mr. He for a long time? Didn't you say I look like Mr. He! I beg you, give me a chance. Don't fire me..."

  "He won't let you go, so I will!"

  "Shut up!"

  Seeing him shouting so loudly, Feng Jinhua cursed and kicked the door hard. The people outside seemed to be frightened by this action and stopped making any sound.

  The man breathed a sigh of relief and turned around to go back, but met a pair of red eyes.

  "You..." He Qing looked at his lover opposite and felt a slight sting deep in his heart. The pain was not as good as the previous attack, but it was enough to make it difficult for him to breathe.

  Holding his heart, he saw Feng Jinhua's panicked face in front of him, and he struggled to squeeze out a few words.

  "That's why you're looking for him..."

  "Because, I can't let you..."

  "Aqing, Aqing!!"

  Seeing his lover falling down little by little with a painful look on his face, Feng Jinhua felt fear he had never felt before, as if he had lost the whole world. He staggered forward and held the cold He Qing in his arms. inside.

  He explained incoherently, "No, it's not what you think. It was an accident, it was really an accident..."

  He Qing fell into his arms. His heart hurt, but his consciousness was still there. Looking at the lover he had always loved, he closed his eyes and gave a wry smile.