6.11 - 6.12

6.11 - I trust you

  The young man stared blankly at the man on the bed. He seemed to have turned into the teacher Wen that He Qing liked before, gentle and non-aggressive.

  "Ah Qing, I really regret it..." Tears shone in the man's eyes, "If you give me another chance, I will never hurt you again even if I hurt myself..."

  As he spoke, he stretched out his hand, tremblingly wanting to touch the young man's cheek, but when he was about to touch it, he dodged it with a white face.

  The man's hand froze in the air, Wen Hui smiled sadly, "I know, you won't forgive me..."

  "That's true, even I can't forgive myself, let alone Ah Qing..."

  The hand fell down, Wen Hui looked at the ceiling with a sad smile, "Ah Qing, I really regret it, I regret it so much..."

  Looking at the man he once liked, He Qing blinked, tried hard to swallow his tears, and stood up suddenly:

  "Mr. Wen, thank you for helping me. I'll leave first."

  "Aqing!"

  Seeing the young man walking away from his back almost without looking back, Wen Hui quickly called him to stop. His wound doubled in pain due to the shouting, but Wen Hui seemed not to feel it.

  After the boy turned around, he tried his best to show a gentle smile and looked at him hopefully, "Can you stay with me for a while longer?"

  The appearance of this man who once appeared in his nightmares almost every night fell into his eyes. The young man wiped away his tears and turned his head away from looking at him.

  Wen Hui helped him block the knife, and he was grateful, but He Qing would never forget the things this man had done to him.

  Humiliated, desperate, and imprisoned in a place where he would never see the light of day, crying and begging, his love for this man had been worn away.

  "I'm sorry, Mr. Wen, thank you for saving me."

  The young man's voice was soft, but it seemed to fall coldly on the man's heart. His smile was forced, and he looked at the young man almost in disbelief.

  "Aqing...?"

  "Mr. Wen, I'm back to school. I wish you a speedy recovery."

  Wen Hui froze, watching the young man leave. He wanted to get up, but because of the pain, he gasped in pain and had to gasp and fall on the bed.

  No, how is that possible!

  Isn't Ah Qing the softest?

  Why, why would he reject himself!

  [Ding! Wen Hui's favorable opinion: 96]

  ——

  A lot happened today. The young man pushed open the bedroom door tiredly, and Yan Bei, with a gloomy face, looked over with anger.

  "Why did you come back so late today?"

  He Qing paused, looked at his appearance, and took a step back with some fear, "Something happened in the hospital..."

  "What could bring you back so late! Look what time it is now? Where is your cell phone! Don't you know to give me a call?"

  Seeing the young man moving toward the door in fear, Yan Bei frowned, roughly pulled him back, and closed the door forcefully.