15.11 - I like you

Gu Miu has been too busy recently, but thinking about the young man at home, he still finished all the work and got off work with a frown.

  Because he was locked up at home these days, He Qing's mood has not been very high. He was pushed away when he wanted to do something last night. If a lover dared to do this to him before, Gu Mao would have kicked that person out long ago. As it happened, this person was He Qing, so he had no choice but to endure it. He held it in for the whole night and had a simple sleep with the boy in his arms.

  But with He Qing's temperament, he would definitely not appreciate his concession. Gu Miu rubbed his brows tiredly, got out of the car and went to He Qing's favorite cake shop to buy him a big cake, planning to coax him tonight. he.

  Because he had re-captured people in his own territory, Gu Miu's possessive desire was satisfied, and he had an attitude of giving whatever he wanted towards He Qing. Of course, part of this was to prevent him from leaving her. , only Gu Mi himself knows it.

  Carrying the big cake, thinking about how happy the young boy who loves to eat would look when he saw this cake, the handsome man couldn't help but curl his thin lips slightly, and with a smile in his eyes, he entered the room.

  "Ah Qing, look what I bought for you..."

  The rest of the words came to an abrupt end after seeing what the boy was doing.

  He Qing was looking through the wardrobe. He had only lived in Gu Miu's house for a few days, but he didn't expect that there were so many clothes. Both worn and unworn, the wardrobe was piled full.

  He originally wanted to just pick up a few items and leave, but after seeing that he liked this one and that one, he decided to pick them all up after being torn between them.

  What is now displayed in front of Gu Mao is a troubled-looking young man who is struggling to hold down the suitcase and still wants to stuff a few more items into it.

  Hearing the man's voice, He Qing turned around, smiled slightly, and greeted as usual, "You're back."

  Gu Mao stiffly put down the cake in his hand, walked to the young man's side rather at a loss, and asked cautiously, "What are you packing these clothes for?"

  Don't you like it and want to throw it away?

  Or do you want to wash it all at once?

  He tried hard to ignore the most likely answer and kept speculating in his mind.

  "I want to go home and pack my things."

  He Qing answered naturally, and he finally closed the suitcase successfully.

  The young man stood up, stretched out his long and straight legs, and put his head into the cabinet, "Gu Huai, did you see my little desk lamp? It's the one in the style of Totoro."

  After he finished speaking, he turned around, only to see the handsome man's extremely cold and ugly expression, "Go home? Who allowed you to go home?"

  "Didn't I say? You are not allowed to leave."

  The young man was startled by his appearance, but he quickly reacted. He stretched out his white fingers and explained seriously.

  "Before, you were my sponsor, and I would be wherever you asked me to be. But now I don't want to be with you, so you are not my sponsor, so of course I don't have to listen to you. !"

  His attitude was so natural, as if he had bought a cabbage from the market and returned it.

  Gu Mi simply didn't know what kind of expression he should put on to face him. His face was dark and every word he said was gloomy, "I said you are not allowed to leave without my permission."