10.5 - Hold on! we can win!

Hearing these words, the young man's body trembled suddenly, and his black eyes that seemed to be covered with mist looked at the man in disbelief.

  Under his desperate gaze, the smile on Shi Yue's face widened. He did not get up, but kept pressing on He Qing. His warm breath when he opened his mouth to speak was sprayed directly on the young man's face, causing Come to his trembling.

  "Ah Qing, you like men, don't you? I'm here to help you..."

  "Looking at you like this, you don't want to agree, right? It doesn't matter, then it's your choice."

  Talking to himself in front of the young man's pale face, Shi Yue breathed deliberately into his ears. Looking at the delicate white earlobes with red lobes, he was satisfied and continued to press down.

  no no!!

  He Qing's eyes were full of frightened panic. He desperately opened his lips to refuse, but what came out was just a mute sound.

  The man didn't give him a chance to react. He stroked his hand on the young man's fair waist, where there were already red marks due to his previous pinching. At this moment, dots of bright red were revealed on the fair skin, adding a bit of charm. .

  The seemingly gentle touch made the young man feel like a prey entangled by a poisonous snake. He was driven by instinct to struggle to escape, but Shi Yue effortlessly caught him back.

  Looking at the body beneath him that he had been asking for, the man's excited hand lost strength. The young man's miserable whimpering voice made him even more excited. He pressed down almost impatiently and pulled away the last line of defense.

  "ah--"

  He Qing had never hated his mute throat as much as he did now. With tears in his eyes and humiliation in his eyes, he shouted almost desperately.

  "I promise!! Ahem, I promise you!!"

  The pain in his throat made him want to hit the wall, but he still had to hold on to deal with the person in front of him. He was suppressed and had no ability to resist, so he could only maintain a humiliating posture and cough feebly.

  The young man who was as fragile as a swan with a broken neck just lay under him. Shi Yue's hand slid up from his waist and fell on the white face full of discomfort. The moment he touched it, Shi Yue seemed to sigh and his eyebrows were satisfied. Stretch out.

  He raised his eyebrows and said with some regret in his tone, "Okay, then I'll let you go today."

  "But..." The man raised his lips and gently touched the young man's ear, "You just say it without any proof. If you run away, wouldn't I suffer a big loss?"

  His eyes met He Qing's, and the young man was startled. He gritted his teeth and refused to look away. He tried his best to be stubborn and refused to show his vulnerability, but the panic and fear were completely betrayed in the depths of those black eyes.

  Seeing his fear, Shi Yue chuckled lightly, his eyes full of joy. His voice was nice but full of malice: "Ah Qing, tell me, in this case, do we need to leave evidence?"

  The young man's heart trembled for a moment. He tried to calm down and endured the pain as he answered, "I can write one...cough cough cough..."

  It had been a long time since he had spoken such a long sentence, and he was frightened and frightened at the moment. Every cough added fuel to the fire, and he almost fainted from the pain.

  "This is so troublesome." The man still smiled. He took out his mobile phone and took a picture of the young man's expression that changed instantly.