15.19 - Four people at Shura field

Gu Miu always thought Gu Huai was quite stupid.

  If his brother-in-law hadn't been clever and kept suppressing Gu Huai, maybe Gu Huai would have been included in the family's purge list.

  At that time, in Gu Mao's eyes, there were a lot of fools in the family, and there was only one smart person, his uncle. But this smart man also gave birth to a fool.

  He was very harmonious with this smart and interesting uncle. For the sake of suppressing his idiot brother and not getting in his way, Gu Miu kept the peace.

  A while ago, Gu Huai was looking at him with eager eyes. It's not like he didn't realize that usually Gu Mi would never bother to talk to him. Even if this person had resources, what could a fool do?

  Seeing Gu Huai playing little tricks like playing house, Gu Miu was not ready to take action, but at this time, Ah Qing expressed his concern for Gu Huai.

  Such a fool, what on earth does Ah Qing like about him!

  Just when Gu Miu couldn't help but want to dig a hole for Gu Huai, He Qing cut his wrist.

  For, such a fool who is not as good as him in everything and has a trick in his mind...

  This incident was a big blow to Gu Huai. He didn't want to do anything now. He just wanted to tear up Gu Huai, chop it into pieces, chop it into meat paste and feed it to the dogs.

  Cruel thoughts flashed through his mind, but men couldn't do this.

  If he does this, Ah Qing will be sad.

  Ah Qing could commit suicide just to see Gu Huai, so how could he be willing to live alone?

  Jealousy was like a raging flame, burning Gu Miu's heart, turning the originally strong and powerful beating heart into coke, but it was still beating.

  One moment, one moment.

  As if to remind him that he lost to a fool.

  Gu Miu controlled his desire to capture the boy and send him to have his eyes checked. Now he didn't want to do anything every day. He just dealt with the company's affairs casually. Anyway, those people didn't dare to act like a monster.

  Just when the man was standing on the balcony like before, looking at the distant scenery, trying hard to restrain himself from taking Ah Qing to see the ophthalmologist, he received a call from Gu Huai.

  Gu Miu's first reaction was that this was a call to show off.

  That fool always likes to do things that are completely indifferent, as if to highlight how his little intelligence is disappearing little by little.

  Even though he knew he shouldn't pick up the call, the man did it anyway.

  He thought that if Gu Huai succeeded in irritating him, would he have reason to drive him away.

  If you don't kill him, just drive far away to the head office.

  Gu Huai's voice came out.

  "Brother, do you know A Qing likes you?"

  Gu Miu's slender fingers clenched suddenly, so hard that they turned white.

  Half an hour later, the cousins, who looked somewhat similar, were sitting together.

  Gu Huai's eyes were heavy. He didn't show his stupidity like he did in the past, but his expression was somewhat similar to Gu Mi's.

  The man noticed this change in him, but didn't take it to heart because all his attention was now on the young man.