𝟢𝟤𝟥,𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

TWENTY - THREE

Though it's quite exciting to date someone in secret, I'm still longing for something new. Like, the disadvantage of this secret dating is that Thomas and I barely get any time with each other, and my life has only existed out of jogs, ballet, work, and sleep. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

There's got to be something that can entertain me in those hours before ballet, which always starts at thirty past three, except for Saturdays, where it happens at two.

I'm trying to choose between spending my free time dancing even more and getting another hobby.

Drawing is nice but it's not really my thing. I can't do poetry at all. I'm good at baking, but the thoughts of being around food that much scares me. I'm afraid I won't be able to hold back and keep eating the dough, et cetera...
Painting? Nah.

Jogging has been doing me good. I enjoy the runs from home to ballet and the other way around on Saturdays only. I could just be going on a run every morning. Wake up early, pretend I got breakfast before so my family won't worry, lose calories.

Yes. The number isn't going down fast enough. I'm afraid that at some point, I'll gain weight. I can't gain weight after all my hard work. So more movement can really help.

Then, a ping on my phone distracts me.

Teresa x

Hey!!
Thomas and I planned to go bowling tonight, but he suddenly refuses to go with just the two of us and asks if I can ask you and maybe Newt to join.

I smile. When Thomas planned this, he must've not been in a relationship with me yet. And though I really won't mind him hanging out with Teresa all alone, the thought he's loyal like this gives me a wave of warmth.

Hi! Sure, sounds good. I'll ask Newt if he has time.
You should ask Aris, too

I'll see :)
Oh, Minho will be there, too. Apparently Thomas refuses to leave anyone out of their lil' group.
Anyway, it's at 6:45 tonight. Bowling club across from Mamma Mia. Will you manage to get a ride?

Yup. Thanks for the invitation, I'll be there!!

I make a run down the stairs, excited already. I'm good at bowling, and I don't mind spending, one, more time with Thomas, and two, getting closer to his friends.

"Newt!" I tap him on his shoulder. "Teresa's asking if you and I want to come bowling with her and Thomas and Minho tonight and I already agreed so you better come with us and give me a ride there!" And I gasp when I finish speaking.

It takes a few seconds for my fast words to get through his mind, but then, he nods. "Sure. We'll go."

I make a jump, holding his shoulders. "Awesome! Just like you, Newt!" Besides the fact he really is awesome, some unnecessary compliments won't damage anything.

Later, I'm back in my room and take a few sips of water. I saw Thomas at work just an hour ago, yet I always bloody miss him. Perhaps he's...

I open my curtain.

And am very lucky to experience the following sight.

He's not shirtless only past ten.

Though it's hard get a clear vision at it because of both the distance and sun reflecting on the window, I for sure can see he's hiding some muscles under those blue shirts.

It's not too much. No scary six pack or biceps that really pop out like Minho's, but just naturally grown muscles. Larger upper arms, toned chest with sharp lines, and a sign of muscles on his stomach.

And man, that waist. Something about men (especially Thomas) with smaller waists than their torsos is so bloody attractive.

And then he catches me looking.

I barely get the chance to look away; he's already grinning, now with a shirt on.

I shrug with big movements, a crooked smile on my face.

T <3

Enjoying the view?

Very.

☻︎ ☻︎
Are you busy?

Yes.
Just watching this guy.. takes in a lot of time, you know?

That guy just signed me he wants to come over!
Does he get the honor?

Sure

Not sure. Correction: YES!! But I'll show my excitement in real life, not through texts.

There's a knock on my window and I gasp at seeing Thomas.

"You could've come through the front door!" I quickly open the window to allow him in, before any danger interferes. "You could've fallen!"

"But I didn't." He cracks a smile, taking my waist like he always does when we haven't seen each other in more than an hour. "Not so stressed, Blondie."

I smile as he kisses me, deeply enough to make my knees buckle. I don't think I'll ever get over how I managed to get myself this angelic man.

"Need me do relieve some of that stress?" He moves his hands from the back of my thighs all the way up to my shoulder blades.

"Please," I say, still smiling.

Thomas easily lies me down on my bed, hovering over me in a way that's less scary than it sounds. He's leans on his elbows and trusts his balance on them, along with his knees beside my hips.

I hum. My door is locked, which brings even more satisfaction. No one will walk into Thomas and— oh.

My back does a quick arch once he trails soft kisses over my jaw, his hands respectfully on my waist again.

It feels... awesome. Every touch is a tingle, every breath that belongs to him gets me more heated, every kiss is a memorizable one.

The tickling sensation on my jaw moves on to my neck, where the kisses feel even better. Adrenaline rushes into my body, and it makes everything so much better. Even the tiredness from the past days.

"Relieving much?" Those blows of air against my ear make me breathless, so I nod.

"I wish we had more time to spend with each other," I murmur. Yes, we can just tell Newt but I'm afraid it'll all somehow lead back to his attempt. Somehow.

"Me too," Thomas replies quietly, taking my hand when he finishes giving me the last tender kisses.

"But don't climb through windows again. It's dangerous," I warn, my voice more high-pitched at the thought of Thomas getting hurt.

He smiles. "All the danger in the world if that means I'm saving you, eh?"