𝟢𝟥𝟦,𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝

THIRTY - FOUR

Thud. I think it's the fourth thing we've knocked over by now.

"This is—" I inhale a sharp breath "—very bad, Thomas."

"I know," he murmurs, the words quivering against my neck. "But that piece of crap guy should take his eyes off you before I dip his head in the spaghetti he ordered."

There goes another thing when I take a step back, kind of asking for him to push me up against the wall. I think it was a tray. "Can't guests look at me? I'm a server."

"Not like that." His hands lower down my body. "I understand him, though. You look amazing."

I huff at the way he tells me the compliment, then connect our lips again. Man, it's so bloody hot. We could've chosen another place than Random Cowshed. There's stuff everywhere around us.

But just the fact there's people eating dinner in the room next to us and other people cooking those dinners in other rooms next to us makes it even better. It excites me.

"Stop knocking things over," I mutter against his lips, then I'm sliding my hand in his hair to push him even closer, if it's possible.

"I wanna go home where I won't knock anything over while doing this," he insists, practically saying the straight into my mouth.

I smile. Kiss him again, then trail my eyes over his face. "We have to serve. There's people waiting for their dinner."

"I'm waiting for my dinner."

"Thomas. Stop saying the weird stuff all the time." I groan, but I can't help to chuckle. "Alright, one more second."

One second turns into five, and then it's gotten thirty seconds and I'm sweating everywhere. I'm on freaking fire as we kiss. Our hands are reaching everything so fast that one second, he has my face cupped, then my waist, and then he's holding the side of my neck again.

"Gotta stop," he breathes, but he doesn't stop at all.

"We'll get caught," I agree, but I kiss him harder. "One second."

Our chests are somewhat connected. I'm standing between his feet, and now and then, our hips connected and there's a wave of pleasure going through my body.

"Luca will get concerned," I mutter. My eyes are closed at this point, my breaths betraying us if anyone would be standing outside the door.

"One second," he says.

I love one seconds. Especially when they turn into double, and then the double again, and again, and again.

"We'll look like a mess when we get back," Thomas mumbles. His lips moving along my jawline before they crash on mine, hard.

"Okay, we really have to stop," I say, breathless.

"We will." He nods, finally taking his distance. We catch our breaths while we look at each other, eyes trailing down and—

There we go. Another 'one second'.

Unfortunately, the door slams open and it makes such a loud sound that I flinch hard enough to jump away. Thomas does the same. He turns his back to me, grabs something, and holds it up. "This?"

I inspect the tray in his hands. "No, take the black one."

He looks at the black tray in his hands, drops it, and takes another black one. "This one?"

There's a cough. We turn our heads at the same time, finding Luca. He has his arms crossed over his chest, eyebrows raised.

"Oh. Hi! Didn't see you there." I take a breath.

Thomas nods. "We were just looking at the trays. Rose's tray was unbalanced, so yeah."

Luca glares at all the stuff we knocked over, then at Thomas's hair, and my half decent sitting apron. "I can see it was very... unbalanced. Now get your asses back to work. I've got macaroni waiting for guests."

He knows, Thomas mouths after Luca leaves and he starts following.

Start serving, I mouth back.

I'm sleeping over at Teresa's house again.

Cough.

Because she had... frustration she desperately needed to share with someone.

"You alright?" He, because Teresa suddenly turned into a brown-haired male with the most perfect nose ever, tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I nod. "Feeling... less stressed. And you?"

He chuckles at my reply. "Less stressed it is."

I can't exactly remember how we managed to sneak me inside his house while his parents sat downstairs, but it doesn't matter anymore.

"I think Newt would be quite okay with our relationship, Thomas," I say. "I kind of interviewed him."

Thomas pulls me closer against his bare chest. I feel small again, lying there, between the larger arms. "Then we'll tell him soon. On his birthday?"

I laugh, shaking my head. "No, not on his birthday. What should I get him, though? It's in a week and a half."

"Books." He kisses my nose. "Colognes. A card to get free food at Mamma Mia."

I smile. "I'll consider it all."

He nods, burying his head in the crook of my neck. My hair falls onto his face, probably wetting it because it still hasn't fully dried after he let me take a shower while he got me some clothes and made sure he was clean again, too.

I trail my nails over the parts of his back that I can each from between his arms, kissing his shoulder. "You'll wake me tomorrow, right? Got ballet at two."

"Of course." Thomas takes some deep breaths. They tickle against my neck, where he's still hiding his face in. "I could lie like this forever."

"Me too," I whisper.

A/n: Welllll this for sure is a filler