Chapter 4: Our First Date

~Three Weeks Later~
I got a call, and I squealed with happiness when I saw who it was. "Ello?" I said. "Hey Jade, I'm finally out of the hospital. That date offer is still open, if you'd like to go." he said. "Yeah, I'd love to." I said. "Okay, great. How about you meet me at Neon Glow in an hour?" he asked. "Okay, will do. Bye, L." I said. "Bye." he said, then he hung up. I got up off the sofa, and put on some better clothes, since I've been in my pajamas all day. I put on some blue skinny jeans, a mint-green plaid shirt, and my black flats. I got in my car, and drove to Neon Glow. I parked in front next to Logan's blue Mustang G6. I walked through the doors, and Logan was sitting at a table. He looked so much better since the last time I saw him. "Hi Logan." I said. "Hey." he stood up, and hugged me. "Are you ready to play?" I asked. "Yes, but I'll have you know... I am the bowling master." he bragged. "Oh, really?" I asked. I grabbed a purple bowling ball, and put it under my arm. "Yes." he said. He slid the ball down the alley, and he got a strike. "Haha, yes! First try, beat that babe!" he said, in a mocking tone. "Trust me, I will." I said. I got ready to bowl, and tossed the ball. "Don't mess up!" he yelled, and it went right in the gutter. "That wasn't fair, you messed me up!" I said. "Them's the rules, babe." he shrugged. It was his turn again, and I decided to mess with him a little bit. Music played all throughout the bowling alley, and I danced along to the groove. "You're quite good, but you can't distract me." he said. He tossed the ball, and he only got two pins. "Okay, I lied." he said. "Too hot to handle?" I asked. "Heh... something like that." he smiled. "I'm kinda hungry. Is it okay if we get something to eat?" I asked. "Yeah, sure. I'm hungry too." he said. We got some burgers and fries, and sat down after we got them.
~After Our Date~
"I had a great time tonight." I said, after we got out of the bowling alley. "Me too." Logan put his hands on my waist, and looked into my eyes. He leaned in, and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck, and we kissed for a little bit longer before he pulled away. "Good night Jade." he said. "Sweet dreams Logan." I smiled. We separated, got in our cars, and I drove home. "This was the best night of my life." I said to myself.