Chapter 5: I Love You

~Logan's POV~
It was midnight, and I was still wide awake. Jade just kept running through my mind, and god... she just drives me crazy (in a good way). I remember the first time we met. She was the kid with braces and glasses, but she was the cutest thing I had ever seen. She was my first crush, and that crushed eventually developed into love when we got to high school, but I was too shy to tell her. Seeing her with other guys really crushed my heart, but I won't have to worry about that anymore. I finally get to hold her and kiss her and tell her everyday how much I love her. I decided to just call her... maybe that'd help me a little. "Hello?" she said, in a tired voice. "Hey, did I wake you?" I asked. "Yeah." she said. "I'm sorry. I guess I can't stop thinking about you." I said sweetly. "Aw, that's sweet." she sounded so tired. "Well, I should probably just let you get back to sleep." I felt bad for waking her. "No, it's okay. Why don't you come over? I need some company tonight." she said. That sounded good, because I was starting to get tired of sleeping alone. "Okay, I'll be over in a little bit. I love you." I said. "I love you too." she said. I hung up, and walked over to her house after putting on some regular clothes. I knocked on her door, but there was no answer. I tried her doorbell, still no answer. I opened the door, and just walked in. "Jade? Are you here?" I called out. "Back here, in my room." she said, and I barely heard it. I went to her room, and it was pretty much dark, except for the sliver of moonlight coming in through her window. "Logan? Is that you?" she asked. "Yes, princess." I said. "Come here love." she said. I made my way over to her bed, without tripping over anything. I sat down on the available side of her bed. "Lay down with me." she said. I laid down, and she rested her head on my chest. "Wait, I can't sleep like this. I'm still in my jeans." I got up, stripped down to my boxers, and laid back down. She rested her head on my chest again, and I held her close. "Logan, will you sing to me?" Jade asked, and she looked up at me. "Sure. Uh..." I picked a song, and sang softly in her ear. It wasn't long before she was out cold, and I fell asleep too.