Chapter 32: Harry

My phone vibrated, and I was barely awake. I had just taken a nap, so I was still tired. I rose from my bed, and looked at my phone on the bedside table. I looked at the text, and it was from Harry.

Hey babe 

He's been calling me babe a lot lately, but I don't mind... I actually think it's kinda charming. 

Hey

Wanna go out tonight?

Sure where?

How about you meet me at Tiffany's at 8?

Another dinner date? Okay, if that's what you want ;)

Okay, see ya later babe .x

I got ready for my date at around 7:30, and left the house at 7:45. I drove there, walked into the restaurant, and Harry waved at me from a table. I walked over to him, and sat down. "Hey Logan." he smiled. God, he looked so sexy in his suit... he was just irresistible. I just couldn't help staring at him. The waiter came over, and we had already looked over the menus. "What can I get for you gentleman tonight?" he asked. "Uh... I'll have the clam chowder." Harry said. "And I'll have the shrimp cocktail." I said. "Okay, I'll be back with your food shortly." he took the menus from us, then left. "You look really good tonight Logan. It's too bad they don't have a side of you on the menu." he flirted with me, and I just laughed. "Your laugh is so cute and contagious." he said, which just made me laugh even more. He put his hand over mine over the table, which made me blush a little. Maybe that's why my relationships with girls never work out... maybe I'm supposed to be with a guy. The waiter brought us our food, and we ate and flirted with each other. "Wow, this is really good." I said. Harry took a bite of his food, and I couldn't help but stare at his lips. Our first kiss was good, and I really want to kiss him again. But with lips like his... who wouldn't want to?

After dinner, we split the bill, and then left. Before we got in our cars, Harry kissed me for longer and even slower than last time. "Goodnight babe." he said. "Sweet dreams." I kissed him one more time, more quickly, then got in my car. I drove home with the taste of Harry's kiss on my lips, and I just can't get over how amazing they are. Once I got home, I parked in my driveway and walked up to the door. I unlocked it, and went in. It was practically pitch dark, so I turned on the light. Dallas was sleeping soundly on the couch, but the light woke him. I just went to my room, and he followed me. I stripped down to my boxers, and laid down. Dallas laid at my feet, and I moved. I ended up kicking him, and he yelped. "Sorry pal." I apologized to him. He crawled up next to me, and licked my face, which means he forgives me. I held the dog in my arms, and buried my face in his warm, soft fur. I closed my eyes, and slowly fell asleep.