Chapter 2: I'll Be Okay

~Jade's POV~
"Who was that?" my boyfriend Niall asked me, and he grabbed my arm viciously. "He was just a friend." I said. "Just a friend? He seemed like more than just a friend, Jade." he gave me the death glare. "Niall, please. You need to stop getting so jealous!" I pulled away from his tight grip. "Excuse me? Don't you dare pull away from me!" he grabbed me again, and tightened his grip. "Niall, please stop! You're hurting me!" I cried out in pain. I tried pulling away again, but he just tightened his fist. He could easily snap my wrist like a twig now. "Let go! You're gonna break my arm!" I reached up, and slapped him hard in the face. That made him let go, and this was my chance to run. I ran into an alleyway, and hid behind a big dumpster. "Jade, I know you're in here!" he said, and he sounded really mad. I heard footsteps, and I remained as quiet as I could possibly be. I held my fists tight at my sides, to keep myself from shaking. The footsteps got closer, and he found me. "There you are! Get up!" he grabbed me, and pulled me up. "Niall, p-please don't hurt me. Think about what you're doing." I begged, and I started crying. "Just tell me you don't have feelings for him, Jade." he loosened his grip a little. "I could tell you that... but I'd be lying." I looked up at him. "You bitch! I can't believe this! You fucked him, didn't you?!" he asked. "No! But I do love him. More than I have EVER loved you." I said. "That's it! Now you're gonna get what you deserve." he raised his fist up, and I thought he was gonna hit me. "Go ahead, hit me! It'll just prove that you're a coward." I said. "Hey, leave her alone!" I heard someone say behind us. I turned my head, and saw Logan out of the corner of my eye. "And if I don't?" he let go of me, and turned around. "I'll tear you apart with my bare hands." he said. "Are you threatening me, pretty boy?" he shoved him back. "No. I'm making you a promise. Back off and leave her alone, or it will end badly for you." Logan said. "Really? Then prove it." Niall said. "What?" he asked. "Come on, I'll even let you take the first shot." he said. "Alright, fine." he took the first shot, and socked him right in the nose. "Oh, you son of a bitch!" he lunged at him, and tackled him to the ground. He literally sat on his chest, put his hands on his throat, and shook him violently. "Niall, don't! You're gonna kill him!" I yelled. He just kept choking him, and I tried to get him off, but he just pushed me away. He stopped after several minutes, then got up. He left without even a single word, and I ran over to Logan's side. I picked his head up, and put it in my lap. "Oh God, please be okay." I put my ear to his chest, and he was barely breathing. I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket, and dialed 911. "911, what is your emergency?" a lady on the other end asked. "My friend is barely breathing and he needs an ambulance!" I said. "Okay, ma'am have you tried giving them CPR?" she asked. "No, I don't know how." I said. "Okay, we've tracked your location, and we'll send an ambulance right away. Please don't hang up until it arrives at the destination." she said. "Okay." I said.
The ambulance arrived fifteen minutes later, but I wasn't able to go with him. I went home shortly after, and I was worrying myself sick over Logan. I can only hope that he made it out okay...