Chapter 31: A Crush Develops

(A Few Months Later)

Harry and I have been hanging out a lot, and he's definitely helped me get over my breakup. I guess Jade's moved on too, because I've seen her out with Ashton. I didn't think I could feel this way about a guy, but I've started getting a crush on Harry. Does that make me gay? Or at least bisexual? "Hey Haz, can I tell you something?" I asked. "Sure, go ahead." he paused the game, and looked at me. "Um.. I don't really know how to say this." I scratched the back of my head. "It's okay, go ahead." he pressed. "Um... I have a crush on you." I said. I looked at him, and his face just lit up. "Heh, that's kinda funny... cuz I like you too." he smiled. "Does that mean you'd like to go out with me sometime?" I asked. "Yes, I'd love to." he nodded. "Okay. Um, how about you come over on Friday night, and I'll make you dinner." I said. "That sounds great. It'll be nice to have someone make me dinner for once." he chuckled. "Yeah... I-" I was cut off by the sound of my phone going off. I looked at it, and it was a call from my dad. "Do you mind if I take this? It's kind of important." I said. "No, go ahead." he said. I took the call, and went to the kitchen. "Hi dad." I said. "Hey Logan, can you help me with something?" he asked. "Um.. sure, dad. What do you need?" I asked. "Can you just come over? I'll explain once you get here." he said. "Yeah, I can. I'll see you in a little bit, I guess." I said. "Okay, see you." he hung up, and I put my phone back in my pocket. "Uh, I gotta go help my dad with something. I'll see you Friday, yeah?" I asked him. "Yeah, definitely." he said. I left, and went over to my dad's. 

(Friday)

I was making dinner for Harry and I, and it was 6:45. I told him to come at seven, so he should be here soon. Just as I was getting the table set up, there was a knock on my door. I went to go answer it, and it was Harry. Wow... he looked so handsome. He was wearing a blue blazer over a white shirt, and black dress pants. "Harry, you look great." I said. "Thanks, so do you." he smiled. I let him in, and we sat down to a lovely dinner. We ate and talked, and just had a good time. I've had dinner with Harry before, but it was when we were with his family, and we were just friends. Now this is our first date, and it's going so great... I just don't think anything could ruin it. 

(That Night) 

I walked Harry out to his car, and we just stood there for a while. "I had a really good time tonight, Logan. And the lasagna you made was to die for." he said. "Oh, thanks." I said. "You're welcome. Uh... I guess it's time we say goodnight." he said. "But not before this..." I leaned in, wrapped my arms around his waist, and kissed him. We held that position for a few minutes, before he pulled away. "Okay, now you can say goodnight." I bit my lip. "Alright. Uh, goodnight Logan." he smiled. "Sweet dreams Harry." I said, before he got in his car.