Chapter 22: Wedding Day

Today was officially the day of Audrey and Kyle's wedding. I was fixing my bowtie, and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, and I saw that it was Jade. She looked as beautiful as ever in a short purple dress. I hugged her, and pressed my lips against hers. We walked out, and I took my spot next to Kyle. Jade sat down by Audrey's mom, and she was holding Kristina. Audrey came out, and she looked absolutely stunning. Her red hair was curled and pinned up into a bun, and she wore a sparkly white dress. It was knee-length, but it had a very long train. She had a tiara connected to her veil. Once she got up to the altar, Kyle took both of her hands. I just looked at Jade, and appreciated her beauty from afar. She was making cute faces at Krissy, and poking her tummy. I looked at her hands, and she was still wearing the ring I gave her.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." the pastor said. Kyle pulled Audrey into his arms, and gave her a long, passionate kiss. Everyone clapped, cheered, and whistled.
~Wedding Party~
"May I have everyone's attention please?" I said, aloud. Everyone looked up at me, and I started to speak. "I'd like to propose a toast to my brother Kyle. You might be hot-headed, stubborn, and a royal pain in the ass, but... I'm glad you found someone who loves you anyway. I wanna wish you and Audrey many happy years together. And Audrey, I'm proud to call you my sister." I raised my glass, and everyone stood up and raised theirs. Slow music started playing, and I took Jade's hand. I led her to the floor, and wrapped my arms around her waist. "So, what made you wanna stay?" I asked. "You." she looked up at me, and kissed me. I know this is Kyle and Audrey's wedding, but I feel like it's just about Jade and I. I can picture our wedding being exactly like this, except with a different song selection. "Penny for your thoughts babe?" she asked. "Ah... I'm just picturing what our wedding will be like. It'll be just like this, except with a different song selection. And instead of peonies, we'll have daisies." I said. "Daisies are my favorite." she looked up at me. "I know, you told me." I smiled. "Heh... I can't believe you remembered." she looked up at me. "Of course. How could I forget? I remember every single little detail you told me about yourself." I said. She kissed me again, and I just got completely lost in this moment.