Chapter 37: One Whole Year

~Harry's POV~

Today's mine and Logan's one year anniversary, and I want to show him something I've never shown anyone else. I walked over to his house, and knocked on the door. When he answered, he instantly smiled at me. "Happy anniversary babe." I said. He hugged me close, and kissed me. "I have something I want to show you." I said. "Okay, what is it?" he asked. "Well, you're gonna have to follow me." I grabbed his hand. "Oh, okay." he said. We got in my car, and I drove to my place. "Your place? I've already been here a million times, Harry." he said, and he didn't sound impressed. "I know, but there's something in the backyard." I put my hands over his eyes, and led him to the backyard. I had this little party set up in the back, and I got a new pool installed... so we could celebrate... if you know what I mean. I moved my hands, and he looked around. "Oh wow... this is lovely." he said. I also had a nice picnic set up. "Yeah, I did it all by myself. But before we start... I have something for you." I said. "Yeah, so do I." he said. "Okay, but me first. Close your eyes." I said. He closed his eyes, and I put the gift in his hand. He opened, and looked at it. "What is it?" he asked. "Open it and find out." I said. He opened it, and looked up at me. "Oh Haz, this is so sweet. You got me a few of my favorite things..." he smiled. "And a watch, so maybe you'll stop asking me what time it is all the time." I chuckled. He pulled out all the gifts, and I got him his favorite cologne (the one that I think smells best), a customized powder blue teddy bear, and a dog tag with both of our names engraved in it. "And here's your gift. It's not nearly as good as yours, but... I still think you'll like it." he handed me my gift, and it had orange wrapping. I opened it, and it was a paper airplane necklace. "Oh Logan... thank you. I love it." I wrapped my arms around him. "You're welcome." he pulled me closer, and kissed me. I ran my fingers through his hair, and made out with him. I pinned him against the wall, and started pulling at his clothes. "Mmm, Harry wait!" he said. "What? What's wrong?" I asked. "Can we at least have the picnic first?" he gestured towards the picnic basket. "Um... I suppose, but are you sure you don't wanna do this first?" I kissed him again, to see if I could convince him. "Yeah, it can wait." he teased me.

We ate a couple of sandwiches, and drank some water for our picnic. I also made us cupcakes, and we tucked into those as well. Once we were done, we made love by the pool. I was gentle with Logan, because I knew this was his first time with a guy. "I'm in love with you." he whispered in my ear, as we laid down on the cold tiles. "And I'm in love with you." I pulled him closer, and snuggled with him right there.