Chapter 10: Jade's First Time

~Jade's POV~
I woke up next to Logan, and he was sleeping soundly. I kissed his cheek softly, so I didn't wake him, and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. After awhile, I felt arms around my waist, and kisses on my neck. "Good morning." Logan said, in a deep, drowsy voice. "Morning, love." I smiled. I slipped out of his grasp, and turned on the radio. I put breakfast on the table, and Logan sat down. I sat in his lap, and he buried his face in my neck. "You're so beautiful." he whispered. "Heh, thank you." I chuckled. He put his arms around my waist, and held me there. "Mm, I want you so bad." he said. "Uh... can we at least eat breakfast first?" I stalled. "I see something pretty good right now." he kissed my neck again. "Logan, you know that's not what I meant." I pushed him away. "I'm sorry. You know I don't wanna force you to do something you're not ready for." he said. "No, I want to... I really do. It's just... I'm not sure if I'm ready for it." I said. "I understand baby. First times can be scary." he touched my hand. "Yeah..." I said.
After we finished eating breakfast, I decided to go and take a shower. "I'm gonna take a shower." I told Logan. "Okay." he said. I went into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. I took my clothes off, and got in. I let the hot water run over me, and I heard the shower curtain open. Logan stepped in with me, and he held me. "I can't resist you any longer, Jade." he nibbled on my ear, then kissed my neck. The next thing I knew, I was having my first time with him. It was soft and gentle, not painful at all, like I thought it would be. Logan kissed me softly, and his hands explored my body. My hands did the same, and then we stepped out of the shower. "Wow, that was amazing." I said. Logan kissed my shoulder, and that sent goosebumps all over my body. "I love you." he said. "I love you too." I said. I dried off, and put on my blue jeans and purple sweater. Logan hugged and kissed me, and this was possibly the best moment of my life.

True Love (A Logan Lerman Fanfic)рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ