Falling for alcohol

"Believe your partner is cheating on you?" A soft spoken voice murmured through the static of a AD rolling through the TV above the bar.

"Want them crawling back to you on their knees? Come down to Tango till dawn and order our latest invention 'ember night'. I can promise you they'll never think of anyone else again"
The tv flashed with a png; a purple drink with sugar around the brim and two girls kissing each others in the background before it reprised the AD. Crowley felt his stomach crumble as he watched it. Almost frozen with fear. A quiet voice screamed in the back of his head, making him flinch. He shakily breathed out, gaze lowering to the puddle on the concrete side-walk. For a second, purple flashed past his brown eyes, though it was muddled in the reflection as most of this town was. He pulled back his hair and shifted the rubber band around his wrist to keep it up as his body decreased in size, gaining a more feminine curve with a short dress suited with her classic style of cat like ears and a fluffy tail. She breathed out and entered the old bar.

"Holy fuck she's one monster in bed"
Crowley heard as she entered the bar and grimaced, shuffling past the many crowds of half wolves howling up a storm of their sex life. It was uncomfortable to listen to, she thought and seated herself by the bar. The usual place. Unluckily, a crowd of wolves couped up one side of the bar, grinning as she sat down.
"Oh isn't that diablo from tango?" One of the wolf's muttered, grinning mischievously. Oh fuck no, not now, she thought as she rubbed her eye's together. She could practically feel their thirsty stares eying her down. One of the wolves howled.
"Oh fuck yeah"
Oh fuck no. She was not interested in whatever those freaks got off to. Not tonight.
"I heard he's freaky as fuck in bed" Another wolf spat out and whistled. She ignored their obvious cat calls, tapping her finger as she waited for Scarlet to appear. As someone who frequented this bar, she was well known, but a few did enjoy to take a punch of two. The bartender was aware of this.
"Hey bartender" A buffer wolf hollered. He wasn't half bad, but Crowley felt like this feeling might change very soon."One of your strongest for that piece of hefty meat over there" He said loud and proud as he pointed at Crowley. Yup. The bartender hesitated for a moment, eyes locked with Crow, before Crow nodded softly and she shuffled off. Poor girl. Free drink and a bar fight might be just the kind of night she needed. A moment later, a glass of pure liquid was poured right in front of her. She grabbed it and cheered at the bartender.
"Hello there cutie"
Crow sighed out loud, making sure it was as disinterested and annoyed as she could possibly make it. Her face crunched up as the liquid hit the back of her throat. Vodka? seriously? The buff wolf seemed annoyed she wasn't reciprocating his advances and slammed his fist down on the table. Crow lifted her gaze slowly.
"Hey you deaf or something? I'm talking to you"
A small smirk played on Crow's lips as she eyed him up and down, careful to make it as obvious as possible that his appearance wasn't jack shit. He was the typical muscle guy who spent days in the gym and didn't respect anyone but his pack. She knew his type. Didn't respect and just took what he wanted. Crow spoke slow, disinterested.
"You think you're hot shit because of your muscles but let me tell you this. Nothing hot about a wolf sized apple straining to take a shit". The "pack" on the other side of the bar howled in surprise and laughter and the buff wolf seemed embarrassed before that look turned to anger as he grabbed her by the collar and threw her into a wall at the end of the bar. She stumbled to the ground, wiping blood off her lips, grinning as she was lifted up, dangling by his canine teeth. 
"That's more like it" She murmured. The adrenaline, the fight, it felt like living again. He hesitated for a moment, a look of confusion and disgust flashed past his blue eyes then she felt his grip loosen as he fell back on the floor. A knife was close to his neck as a shadow appeared from the side. Ah the fun police has arrived, Crowley thought to herself and sighed.
"Back the fuck off puppy" Scarlet growled. Her fluffy red hair was loose, curving past her waist, so she must've left for work and gone home to change clothes. The wolf's gaze flickered between Crow and Scarlet as he scoffed and muttered lesbians under his breath.
"And why should I answer to you, whore?" He growled loudly. Scarlet, unfazed, calmly fishes out something from the pocket of her brown jacket and flashed it to the wolf. The star labs co-owner card, she presumed. The second largest company in Eitr. Off the coast, through the tunnels.
"I-I'm.. I'm sorry ma'am.. I-" The wolf stumbled back on his feet and ran through the entrance door with his tail behind his feet. His pack seemed surprised and cautiously watched Scarlet turn to Crow.
"Hey apple spice" Crowley remarked with a grin. Scarlet groaned.
"I'm still too hot for you" She replied and looked at her, her sapphire eyes locked in her usually annoyed expression. It didn't suit her beautiful eyes. Crowley feigned a gasp.
"How dare you! I can handle spice" She retorted and grinned proudly as Scarlet broke a smile, chuckling softly. She walked up to her and brushed her finger over her throat. It probably had a red mark.
"You okay?" She asked calmly. Concern laced her voice. She wasn't fond of Crowley's life style, or night style. She nodded softly then yelped out in surprise.
"WHY DID YOU HIT ME?" She cried out.
"Cause I don't have treats to dangle over your head to make you stop picking fights!" Scarlet remarked annoyed, faking hanging a treat over her head as she spoke.
"Oh fuck you! They deserved it" Crowley replied sourly and shuffled back to her seat by the bar, to which Scarlet reclaimed her seat besides her, arm on the counter as she sighed in defeat.
"Cause they're idiots that envy you" She noted and tapped her fingers on the counter. Eyes washed over the audience who'd reclaimed their daily conversations, paying less mind after the hassle was resolved.
"They wish they both were me and could fuck me" Crowley replied mischievously then yelped as Scarlet hit her arm. She gave her the death stare.
"Stop being horny" She muttered and nodded at the bartender. "It's your turn, so go on" She continued. Crowley chuckled and waved down the bartender. Scarlet was the moody kind, but as loyal as one could be. And as loving as one could be, even with her history in mind.
"Miss Scarlet, lovely to have you here tonight" The bartender said as she approached earning a annoyed groan by Scarlet as she laid out the usual drinks. Crowley chuckled. It was amusing, the kind of formality she faced because of her status. Scarlet laced her fingers around the poured drink.
"By the way, why didn't you take care of those idiots that were bothering Crowley?" Scarlet asked, with a hint of annoyance. Crowley smirked and took a sip of the drink as the bartender looked between the two with a torn expression.
"Mx Crowley didnt.. uhm. want me to." She responded weakly. Scarlet groaned into her drink. Crowley chuckled amused and mouthed a thank you as she laid out a dollar tip for the bartender, who took it and shuffled off to tend to the other customers.
"You're a idiot" Scarlet muttered as she placed the drink down, defeated by her endeavors.
"A smart idiot" Crowley retorted and wagged his tail as he swung on the chair. Proud. It was always fun to get under her skin.
"No.. just a idiot.." Scarlet replied with a sigh.

Crowley stumbled onto the pavement, unsure of where his balance went. He felt dizzy and joyful in a good way. The way 20 shots down made you feel.
"I loooveee youuu" He slurred into Scarlets neck earning a sigh as she lifted his arm over her shoulder and chuckled.
"I know you do, dork" She muttered and looked around. It was early dawn, as the sun peaked out from the subway between the buildings. It was translucent so you could see the old train pass every so often. Scarlet was gazing off, clicking her toung thoughtfully, as she was, Crowley spotted a cute short haired girl walking down the street and stumbled forward, falling into her as he toppled over. The girl caught him in her arms and smiled, a expression of surprise and half halfheartedly mixed on her face.
"Damn girl.. you're a catch" Crowley slurred smiling. Scarlet rushed up and apologized profusely as she grabbed crow.
"I'm so sorry ma'am" She said and shifted Crowleys arm around hers. "He's had like 20 shots and becomes a lovey dovey mess.. I'm so sorry.." She said fast. Crow smiled. She looked so beautiful in this neon light. Her soft hair cut just above her shoulders, suited in a crop top and a skirt. So... cute..
"It's fine girl. I'm usually into people falling for me.. this was just.. sudden" She replied in a deep, musky voice. Crow grinned shyly and coiled his tail around his legs.
"Oh, youre a guy" Scarlet blurted out and chuckled. As she continued to speak, it kind of faded into the background as Crow gazed at the stranger in awe. He was so cute... Crow felt his cheek flush red, then Scarlet patted him on the head and he tuned into the conversation again.
"He's very drunk.. I'm so sorry again, man" Scarlet said and glared at Crow with obvious annoyance.
"It's fine. You need any help?" The guy asked. Scarlet shook her head as she passed him, dragging a stumbling Crow along.
"No, you're a stranger and I have a drunk idiot who cannot think straight" She replied with a sigh and turned confused, as the guy tapped her shoulder. He held out a white card, a business card? Crowley grabbed the card and squinted to read out the name Evie, with a number scribbled underneath in cursive. Evie. Woah.
"Call me sometime then, cutie" Evie said with a wink and left, humming a tone as he pocketed his hands. Scarlet looked between the two with a confused expression and shook her head.
"I can't believe you'd do that.." She muttered annoyed. "If you booty call him and then yell at him, I'm throwing you out" She added as she dragged him along the pavement.
"I did it once! And she deserved it" Crowley cried out. Crow's ex was the first he'd ever slept with. And the last. At least like that. The experience in itself was stale, kind of awkward. Like kissing a wall. There was nothing there, but he was ashamed to admit it. Who wouldn't want sex.. right? He tuned back into his surroundings and noticed his bed, which he promptly stumbled into and snuggled into his warm pillow.
"Yell at me if you need to throw up" Scarlet muttered half annoyed and half drunk as she tucked him into bed, with the large blanket. He nodded and as she patted him down, a strike of anxiety hit his nerves, making him grab her hand before she stood up. She looked at him, confused.
"Can you stay..?" He murmured half asleep. Scarlet chuckled softly and sat down by the side of the bed, lacing their hands together tightly as she leaned onto the bed. Humming a tune, a song about a duck who lost it's family and was searching for them.