Old friends

A shadow leapt through the woods, with a echo of crackles of twigs following his frail body. As he stumbled, his gaze flickered, squinted through the dark. There had to be some way. Some way for him to escape this prison.
"Gah!" He yelped as he fell over onto his knees, stumbling. He heaves for air, pushing himself up to look around. Shadows. Just shadows. Vast large trees, towering over him. Grinning, if you squinted. A soft giggle echoed the forest and he froze.
"No no no please.. PLEASE" He gurgled as his body was lifted into the air. A shadow appeared, eye glowing through the darkness of the forest. He screamed out as he felt his arm contort. It jagged up and shifted, breaking out of his bone. Pain. Pain. He screamed so loud his ears begun to ring. His throat hurt. His arm hurt. His other arm was lifted till it was stretched fully out, then he screamed, as it twisted out of his bone. His legs followed, contorting out of place, jagged and twisted like a doll. A sick twisted joke. Just like the entity in front of him.

Harvey jolted awake screaming. The pain. The memories. The years of suffering was like a funny joke that'd never end. The scream became a croaked sound as his eyes begun to focus and take in the dark room. He croaked out softly, tears filling the corners of his eyes and let his head fall to the ground. I can't. I can't do this.
"Isn't it so tiring?"
Harvey perked up and sniffled. Through tears, he spotted her in the corner. Sitting in the shadow of the room, watching him. If he squinted, she was easy to mistake for her.
"Being a pawn to another entity.. being the puppet to the master..."
Harvey lowered his gaze and nodded quietly.
"Wouldn't you like to have that power?"
He quirked a brow and looked up. She was gone.
"To be the one in command. The one to pull the strings"
"what?" Harvey croaked out.
"Wouldn't you love to be free of that purgatory?"
Harvey tilted his head and flinch. A arm on his shoulder. He wasn't able to see who, but he suspected she was behind him. His suspicions were confirmed as she walked in front of him.
"Doubt she'd give up her prettiest piece.." He muttered and coughed. God. The mask must've broken partially during the last incident. He felt a finger tip his mask up and breathed in, gently.
"If you'd like.. I could fix this.. all of this.." Her voice was soft, gentle. Maybe she wasn't that bad. Maybe she was like Kali? In a sense, a stone cold bitch who protected her own. He sniffled.
"How?"
The woman leaned over, tilting her head to look at him. He could feel her breath on his cheeks.
"If you do a favor for me, I'll take you in and let you do whatever you please" Lucifer inquired gently. "You'll technically be under Tango, but you won't be of need"
Harvey gulped and tilted over, coughing. Fuck, he wasn't fully able to breath. The oxygen tank must be low enough it isn't refilling his lungs. He felt tears swell up in his eyes. He felt his head being tilted up, to look at her. Did she know? He tried to speak, but it felt like something was trickling up his throat. Blocking his way. Lucifer moved, though he couldn't see what she was doing. He felt the ties on his arms loosen and fell onto his knees. Shakily, he grabbed his belt and pulled out on of the safety canisters, detaching it from the belt, panicking. The oxygen was low enough it'd take seconds for the liquid to fill up his lungs if he didn't replenish it. Fuck, he thought as he tried to shift his position to his back. Struggling. He wasn't able to reach the tank in this state.
"Let me.." Lucifer's voice made him perk up and look at her. She had lifted her hand up, offering. He hesitated. She wasn't Scarlet or Kali. He didn't know whether she had ill intentions or not. He felt the liquid trickle up his throat and coughed. Faltering over as he heaved for air. Lucifer grabbed the air container of him and he felt her tug at his tank. A moment passed before he felt the oxygen and inhaled deeply. Taking in the fresh air like he'd never felt it before.
"I can help.." Lucifer tilted his head up to hers, smiling.
"How?"
"Bring in Crowley" Lucifer commanded and two shadows by the door moved. He hadn't noticed them till now. She stood up and glanced at the door. His eyes flickered between the two. What is going on? The boy from before entered. A young man with brown long hair, well past his waist, stumbled in and glared at the guards.
"Like this"
it happened fast. Like the snap of a finger. His neck broke, jolted in a wrong position then his body slumped to the floor with a thud. Harvey gasped sharply, shocked. Did she just...He shakily gazed up at her, tears coiling his eyes. She looked different then from a second ago. Oozing of a different kind of power, a darker one.
"I control whoever I resurrect" Lucifer's voice was calm, methodical, a little too alike Kali's. He gulped and looked at the boy. She waved her hand in a circle and Crowley groaned softly. He was alive.. Harvey watched as the boy, as if unfazed by death, pushed himself up off the ground and rubbed his neck.
"Really..?" He growled, glaring at Lucifer, rather annoyed. For a moment, they shared a silent gaze, like words being spoken within their mind rather then through words. Harvey gulped. Is this really what he wanted? Crowley seemed to quiet down, his shoulders slumping back before he walked out of the door, without another word. The door creaked as it closed.
"If you'd like. It could be you.." Lucifer returned her gaze to him. "A king of your own world.." She lifted her hands up in the air and smiled. Something about her, the aura screamed of confidence, of power. He wanted that. He felt it deep down, he needed that. He bit his lip.
"You said a favor.." He spoke hoarsely and tilted his head. "What do you want..?"
Lucifer walked to him and leaned down, pressing her hands into the wood of the chair as she looked at him, for a moment. Studying.
"You'll be a man of your own volition. A powerful entity who will reign hell of earth if he wanted to. Someone who can help keep this city safe" Her eyes were purple, he didn't notice that till now. Power. He nodded quietly. Keep Scarlet safe. Repay his debt to her and Kali. Lucifer slowly lifted her hand up, in his view. Power. Freedom. Everything he'd begged for every second he was on the run. Everything he'd prayed for, to god, every night. To be free of her grasp. To be able to love whoever he wanted, to travel whenever he wanted, without always looking over his back. Like a sheep on a field. It was disgusting. He lifted his hand into hers. It felt cold.
"It'll only hurt for a second"
He yelped out. The words were true, it did only hurt for a second. A second before it all went dark.