You will

The locker room was quiet with muffled beats of the music in the main room, as Crowley ties his shoes. He felt sore. Uncomfortable and pissed. But fuck if he was man enough to stand up to Lucifer. He sighs and glances at his arm, shivering at the thought, the echo of his blood curling scream and aloud bone cracking, and brushed his sleeve down. The locker door opened and a short, black haired girl shuffled in. She was suited up in the girls work outfit, yet seemed half as confident as most of the girls outside. Their eyes met, and his heart skipped a beat, as something flashed past her brown eyes. A purple hue. Fuck.
"You just gonna stand there like a mannequin?" Crowley jokingly remarked. The girl frowned, though a smile played on her lips.
"I didn't expect anyone else to be in here.." She muttered softly. She has that kind warm voice that just made anyone trust her. The girl shuffled awkward over to a locker and unlocked it. Crow smirked and leaned back, stretching out.
"You sore?"
The girl grimaced at the thought yet chuckled as she fished out some clothes. "Yes, it's been a eventful day.. I had to step in for Jeave earlier and I've never been so uncomfortable" She visibly shivered. "I wish I had no idea how messy it gets.."
"I didn't take you as a someone who didn't enjoy mess.." Crowley retorted and leaned forward, watching her. She half smiled and the lock mechanism ticked as she pushed the locker close.
"I don't mind it if it's blood.." She replied. Honesty laced her words and it hit hard, knowing she was going through the same thing he was. She wasn't the strippers or bartenders. She was the backbone of the company. The ones who cleaned up the mess.
"Kinky" He jokingly replied, earning a flustered stare from the girl. She sighs and sits down, lifting her hands up to cup her cheeks.
"What i mean is.. I just.. never understood why people do it" She muttered, half glazing off. He understood that feeling.
"I get the science behind it.. how it makes people feel empowered.. and good.. but why isn't watching a movie enough?" She asked, sighing and looked at him. Crowley shrugs. "I guess some people need that extra.. explosion to really feel good"
Crowley smirked as the girl groaned out loud.
"Fricking grow up" She replied chuckling softly. Her smile was nice. At least someone knew how he felt. It was weird though. Hearing those words from another person. It felt.. reassuring. Like he wasn't fucked up for how he felt. The girl extended her hand.
"I'm Rosalie" She said with a soft smile. Crowley grinned and shook it.
"I'm Crowley" He replied. She quirked a brow.
"That's a cool name" She remarked and leaned back, thoughtful. He perked up a bit, curious of what she thought about.
"Were your parents religious?" She asked all of a sudden, earning a confused lost look of Crow. He shrugged. He didn't remember his parents anymore.
"In the Bible, about Adam and Eve, the snake that offers the apple to Eve, is often associated with the name Crowley!" She explained. Crowleys eyes widened in surprise. He hadn't though of that or religion in years. Maybe his parents were religious? Or just kind of sadistic.
"Nerd" He jokingly remarked to lift the awkward tension that'd built as he'd gazed off. Rosalie pouted.
"The Bible is important!" She retorted. "I mean, if we don't have anything to believe in, any faith, then what do we have?" She continued, her voice lowering and cracking, as if she was worried. It meant something to her.
"I never understood believing in a higher being" Crowley replied, thoughtful. Faith wasn't something he'd ever considered. Rosalie perked up.
"For the comfort. For some. Knowing there's someone up there watching you.. guiding you.. believing in you and your battles.. protecting you and loving you unconditionally.." She trailed off, smiling. Crowley grimaced, shuffling as he felt more awkward. He didn't expect this kind of genuine interaction. He didn't know how to reply. He perked up.
"Sounds kind of creepy, having some random guy staring down at you all the time" He retorted. Rosalie gasped at his words, obviously fake from her playing smile before she broke into a chuckle.
"I guess you can say that" She replied, amused. A comfortable silence begun, as the two shifted into their work clothes. It felt kind of nice. She was nice. He hadn't had nice in a long time. He noticed her sit down besides him after a bit, and looked up to see her eyes stare into his. Gazing as if searching for something. He felt his cheeks flush red and lifted his gaze to the other side of the room.
"You have that purple shine too.." Rosalie said softly. Her tone had shifted to something calmer, sadder. He nodded quietly. Something pressed down on his hand and he flinched back, seeing Rosalie look surprised. She just tried to hold your hand, he remarked to himself. Don't be so jumpy.
"I'm sorry.." She lowered her gaze. "If it's of any comfort, I'm like that too.." She continued. Smiling sadly to herself. To peas in a pod. As sad as it was, at least they weren't alone.
"At least you won't get rid of me so easily now" He jokingly retorted, attempting to lift the air. Rosalie chuckled softly, making Crow grin proudly.