The show must go on

The concrete wall smelt of musk and copper. As the blood trickled down the dirty floor, to the drain in the middle of the room as the boy cried out.
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.." He cried out as Crowley landed his fist in his face. "I.. why can't you remember me.." His voice was croaked, hoarse.
"You weren't memorable" Crowley sneered into his face and crouched down, letting his tail snake the floor behind him. "Now how many are there.."
"I don't know.. I didn't see them.." The boy cried out, his face a dirty mess of dirt and blood. "I swear.."
Crowley sniffled and bit on his lip. Thoughtful. He had to make this guy break somehow. But, he was one tough bastard. Twirling some twisted story to make him feel bad. To make him slip, so he could get the upper hand and get out of here. He couldn't let him do that. He let his tail slither up to his view, aimed at his leg. Glaring up at him as he spoke calmly.
"How.. many.. members.." He growled.
"I don't know.." The boy replied, through sobs. He screamed as Crowley jabbed his tail through his leg. A clean strike that made blood trickle out of the open wound.
"How many..?"
"I DON'T-" He screamed out in pain as Crowley's tail jabbed down into his leg again, sprouting blood as it retracted. God fucking dammit. He growled and grabbed his face. For a moment, there was hesitation, as the sensation felt familiar. Once again, like he'd laid his fingers on this guy's cheek before. But only for a moment.
"You have one more chance.." He growled into his face. The boy was tear struck. Defeated. If he knew, then he'd have spilt it by now. Either that, or he was used to this.
"How.. many?"
The boy stayed quiet. Gaze flickering between his eyes. Searching? He suppose he was searching for a little empathy. A moment of weakness to take advantage of. He jabbed his tail through his leg, causing the guy to scream out in pain. After a moment, it became dry, pained as he quietly sobbed, hanging his head low as Crowley stood up and fished out his phone.
"He's not saying shit.." Crowley muttered down the microphone.
"Don't mind the boy. H6 needs assistance off callas-street" Lucifer replied through the static. He nodded.

Something begun to shine down on him and he groaned, lifting his hand to shield his eyes as he gently opened them. God. What hour was it? he thought and glanced at the clock. 12am. Birdie let him sleep out. He felt a soft smile caress his lips and sighed.
"You're a idiot" He muttered to himself. It was a odd feeling. The feeling of looking at someone one way, without knowing whether to shout or kiss them. He felt a rumble underneath him and perked up. What the-
He teleported to the side of the roof and leaned over the roof ledge. In the mist of it, he recognized a familiar figure. Towered over a young boy, with ruffled hair, laying on his back. Blood trickled out of his nose as he heaved.
"Oh, little puppet, don't let me down now.."
Harvey gulped, letting his skin discolor to a raven black, reappearing at the pavement below.
"What.."
Mimi grinned, that sickly twisted grin that made her porcelain skin look like a real, reanimated doll. As if anything this twisted was ever human.
"Get the show goin" Mimi murmured and motioned a hand at the boy, beneath, heaving for air as his pleading eyes flickered between the two. Wait. He recognized that boy. Through the dirt and the blood, his eyes. Green. Artemis. Scarlet's second in command. Harvey rubbed his hands behind his back, a gesture from whenever he was anxious. This wasn't right. This wasn't him now. He'd turned a new leaf. Become free. Right?
"You're the best act, little puppet. The main show. Don't you hear the crowd?" Mimi said and lifted her hands to the sky. He lifted his face to the sky, breathing in. For a second, there was that feeling he'd missed. The feeling of knowing you're loved, cared about. A thousand eyes in front of you. Love.
"Even your sister didn't miss it"
He felt a tear strike his cheek. Lowering his gaze, he gasped. Brown, long curly hair that looked perfect like she hadn't died. Her yellow brown eyes flickering in the morning light. He slowly lifted his hand.
"Beau.." He murmured, the words seering at the back of his throat as he spoke. Fuck. He felt a tear trickle down his cheek, past his lip, leaving a salty taste. There was a moment, where the quiet, the birds chirping was the peace, before he felt her fingers intertwine his and looked up.
"Do it, brother.. revenge me. Prove you're stronger"
He nodded quietly and lifted his gaze to the boy. A echo of voices, all familiar, chanted in his head. Do it. Do it. Do it. Kill him. Kill him. He walked up to the boy and Mimi backed off, grinning widely as he hunched down, levitating his hand over Artemis's chest.
"And so the show begins.." She murmurs, eyes shining crazily, as his hand blackened, discolored yet the figure of a hand as it disappeared inside his chest. There was something, moving inside, and as he grabbed it, he jolted his hand back, staring down at.. a heart. He breathed out and flinched, letting the heart slip out of his hand and onto the grass.
"Fuck.."