A fucked up kind of night

A soft female voice sung through the speakers as customers conversed, drunkenly. Most of the side porches were filled to the brim by high value customers, a busy night as Lee awkwardly tended to the bar. Filling the tab's orders and balance the new customer's who's eager to flirt was hard. A slim, well dressed man in his 30's approached her and she forced her usual kind smile, spite looking like a fucking hooker; dressed in a white blouse that weighed tightly around her curves and heart patterned black skirt.
"Welcome to Tango, where love is refilled, I'm Rosalie. How can I help you?" She said in a seductive lower octave then her common tomboy voice.
"Hello there darlin.." He replied drunkenly. Smirking half-ish as he glared her up and down.
"I'd like to order a tango for three" He added and half nodded at a seat nearby, where another dressed up guy sat, gazing about the scenery of half dressed women and men dancing.
"Of course.." Rosalie leaned over the bar table and smirked. I'm not getting paid enough for this. "I'll fetch a key for your fun night" She winked and swung around to the wooden board carved in between the collection of beverages. Seems like not a lot of rooms where taken tonight, she thought and fetched 601 for the man.
"Hope you can for-fill your night" Rosalie replied as she handed the key to the man, half leaned over the counter, smiling softly. The man backed away, grinning as he waved his friend over and the two stumbled up the staircase by the bar.
"Fuck this.." Rosalie cursed under her breath and lifted the counter-door open and leapt into the back. "I don't get how Crow can do this every fucking day" She muttered as she slid the employee ID card down the scanner. It clicked open and she walked in on what she felt was like a conversation her parents were having about her. Jeave was in the middle of a half decent zombie act, hands stretched out as she groaned.
"Oh my god he's just like that" Claire laughed as Jay stood besides her, half listening, sipping a water cup of alcohol.
"God I can't believe people find him attractive.. he looks worse then a zombie.." Jeave replied, chuckling drunkingly. "And that's no offense to the zombie" She added like a smart ass. Jeave, the queen of drama, always back talked her customers. She had most of what she described as "greasy old men", so she never shut up about the bad experiences she crossed. Rosalie chuckled nervously and the three looked at her like a deer in headlight. Her chuckle died down quickly.
"Who.. what happened now?" She asked awkwardly, rubbing her silver ring engraved with S + L. Jeave smirked.
"Oh I was just talking about how your boyfriend needs a serious makeover if he's gonna continue to work here.." She replied. Rosalie's blood went cold.
"Crowley has had more guests then you have" She snapped back, then her eyes widened as she realized. I fucking have confrontations.
"Trust me baby, no one likes a 1 inch pity party" She snapped back. Jay seemed to be stuck between helping and hoping it'd end soon, cowering in the back as Claire chuckled. Rosalie locked eyes with Jay, pleading for him to step in, but he lowered his gaze. She felt her eyes tear up as she slammed the door shut behind her, leaving the room as laughter echoed like a howling hyena pack. She leapt past the bar, cowering her face in her hands as she swept up the stairs, into the employee bathrooms at the end of the hall. The bathroom was thankfully empty, though it reeked off shit and drugs, nausea inducing, as she shut herself in the first bathroom stall. Tears coiled down her wet cheeks as she hugged herself, wishing nothing but the world to disappear. Fuck this. I didn't want to take over Kris's shift and I certainly didn't want to fucking listen to them backtalk my best friend. My best friend.. Crowley. Oh no. She shakily fished out her phone and sniffled, typing out a message to Scar.
"Hi.. you with Crow? I'm kinda worried about them.. is he ok?" She messaged and leaned back against the toilet. Watching the white bleak wall almost move as time passed. Ding.
"yea.. he's 10 drinks down kind of ok rn.." Scarlet replied. Rosalie sighed and sniffled, rubbing her eyes with the edge of the sleeve. It stained the white. Dammit, she thought as she sniffled and replied.
"Please keep an eye on him.. make sure he won't black out or fight someone.."
There was a knock on the bathroom stall and Lee bit her lip. Fuck. Fuck. I can't let them see me like this. It'll be the talk of the week. She rubbed her eyes clean, staining the white with black mascara lines. SHIT. She pulled out her small makeup mirror and looked at the reflection, disappointed and emberessed. Fuck man.
"Rosalie.. I know you're in there.. look.. i'm sorry for what Jeave said.. she's drunk and stupid" Jay's voice spoke from the other side. He did seem genuinely apologetic but it still hurt. She picked up the concealer in her pocket and patted it out as best as she could. Fuck this. She thought as she looked at her half decent face. She unlocked the door and brushed past Jay as he attempted to come up with a excuse.
"Save it for your besties" She muttered and left to the front bar, Jay, quietly watching her leave.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHERE IS IT?" He yelled into his face. Growling like a wild beast. Blood boiled his veins. Crowley stiffled in his sleep. "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU HIDE IT?". Crowley felt his body turn cold and shuffled closer under the sheet. "I swear I will fucking tear every limb off your body until you spit out the location". "No.. please.." Crowley moaned out quietly. He laughed. Laughed like the funniest yet most fucked up joke had just been told, and his hand extended, growing furr out of the skin, claws as black as the night yet sharper then a steak-knife, threading close to the mans pulse. "It'd take one tiny.. movement.. to make you bleed" He murmured into his face as he brushed the long claw by his throat. "And I'll make sure your family.. your beautiful wife.. will see it" He growled, his purple eyes shining in the dark light of the room. Crowley jolted awake and heaved for air. Fuck. He heaved for air like it'd slowly been pushed out of him and he just reached the surface of the dark, red ocean. Inhaling that first, refreshing breath of oxygen. He shakily clung his sweaty hands to his arms as he breathed out. I need air. I need to black out. It was all his mind could figure out in the splutter of emotions and thoughts that swirled around in his head as he stumbled into the kitchen and grabbed the nearest bottle. He tilted his head back and downed the liquid as quickly as he could. It stung but it felt good enough. He breathed out in relief as he felt the alcohol hit his blood. He leaned back on the counter and fished out his phone. Scrolling down the list of hookups or generally cute people, he clicked on the familiar name. His name sparked a soft smile on his lips. What did he have that non of the others had? He pondered as he worked out a message to send to Evie.
"Yo I'm glad you texted back. I'll be there in 5" He replied. Crowley grinned and bottle clanked as he sat it down on the counter. It felt good, to have something normal in his lack of normal life. Or what had become his life in the last 20 years. Oh to get that normality back. To settle down, with a husband and kids. It struck a cord in his mind and he sighed. Yet something played at the back of his mind. Had he had that before he lost his memories?