Till the end of the world

The old corridor was tainted with old paint and never ending hallways. The old building, a reconstructed to fit a couple of interrogation rooms, with two sided windows. As Harvey dragged the boy through, he pondered. Who was this? He snuck a glance at the boy, staggering with his arms swaying, tied up behind his back.
"You know it's kind of funny" Harvey spoke, mostly to himself. " i think if you knew crowley, you'd see he's a bird.." He chuckled softly. That feeling, the tingling sensations in his hands.
"Maybe he used to be a bird but Lucifer turned him into a person?" He questioned. He felt like he was loosing it. The walls looked the same. The hall looked the same. His heart beat, throbbing gently within his heart, felt the same. He was free. Why didn't he feel free? It bothered him. He sighed when his phone begun to vibrate. He fished it out. A address. From a unknown number... He shook his head free and sighed.
"Let's get you in here.." He muttered softly. Two doors become visible in his vision as the two staggered up to the old interrogation rooms. Alright.. he thought to himself.

A neon light flickered, humming gently as the electricity seared through the half broken bulbs. A nightclub? A bar? The street was empty, aside from a old stand that looked like it was about to cave in on itself and the gentle hums of the T every few hours. He jolted the knob, and watched as the door slit open gently, revealing a couple of stacked chairs on tables and a red head by the bar.
"You came.." Scarlet muttered softly. She was hunched over a drink on the front of the bar. A wooden table that went from one end of the room to the other before tilting to the side.
"Yeh.. I uhm.. you call, I reply.." He muttered, tapping his finger with his index. Anxious. "Well, half of the time.." He continued, under his breath as he took a seat. It was cozy, and hummed as he sat down. A leather seat. Fancy.
"I uh.. argued with Kali.." Scarlet muttered into the glass and tilted it up, to sip on the drink. Harvey sighed and stood up, tilting his wrists and jumped over the bar table, sliding across the wood to the other side.
"What's ya taste for tonight?"
"Anything hard.."
"Coming right at ya.." Harvey sighed and scoured the liquor. Vodka.. old red wine.. white wine.. He grinned and grabbed a bottle from the upper shelf. White wine, 1976. The classic kind. Classic shit for a classy woman, he thought to himself and chuckled.
"You remember when you broke up with Jason?" He asked and turned around. Scarlet laid her eyes on the wine bottle and chuckled softly. Or dryly. He wasn't good at cues. He fished under the table for a wine opener as she spoke.
"I wouldn't call becoming a martyr a break up.." She replied with a defeated sigh. The bottle said pop as it clicked open and the cap landed on the floor, spinning like a coin. He slid two glasses down the table to their seat and slid across the bar, to lift the wine to her. She rolled her eyes. The old wine and dine. The same white wine, even down to the dumb dates they put on the back to give it more value. It made a odd wush sound as the liquor hit the glasses.
"You got punched to the ground but got back up.." Harvey inquired. Scarlet sighed, tilting the glass back and forward.
"This isn't exactly that.. Harv.." She muttered and took a sip. Grimacing at the taste. "This shit never gets better.." She muttered, gaze lowered to the glass.
"But it makes you look fancyyy" Harvey replied and tilted his glass up. Scarlet chuckled and hit it with her own. The bar looked quiet, untouched. How long had Mimi been in town? a couple of days.. It already looked like the apocalypse had overturned this town.

The old shed hid his fragile shadow from the piercing hot sun as he watched over the street. Waiting for the next customer to view his prizes. The ground begun to rumble around him and as he lifted his gaze, in the distance, he saw shadows rise from the dust of the new dawn. He grinned. What a time to alive, Linnaeus thought, leaning forward on the board he'd set up to exchange coins, with his arm. Under the shadow of the hood, he watched as a shadow flew by. A crow perhaps?
"The lonely reaper, collecting the damned. Death and destruction is amidst." He muttered to himself. The thrill of walking over the dead corpses. Yet, he felt sad there weren't going to be as many customer's knocking on his door.