Prolouge

Another day, another job. He'd learnt to just give in to the poisonous effects that run through his veins within the vicinity of his boss. Her command was his to act. If she said sit. He'd sit down. If she said to fuck another patron. He'd fuck them. If he said to kill.. well.. He stood in the shadows of another patron, tied to a chair.
"Please Miss.. what do you want? i have money.. you want money, right?" The victim, a tidy business man in his 40's pleaded, hope rapidly flickering out like a dying candle.
The room was dark, damp, with a circular light shining over the victim. A woman walked out of the shadow approaching him, yet all you could deter was her purple beautiful eyes shining past the darkness that's engulfed her stature. The man's eyes darkened in fear, and tears coiled past his red, puffy cheeks.
"I can share half of my company's share with you.." He continued, tears swelling in up in his eyes as he tore at the shackles, helpless. But I didn't feel anything. She snapped her finger and a wolf arose from the darkness it'd once been engulfed by; purple eyes staring him down hungrily as it's claws scraped against the metal floor. The man's eyes flickered to the beast and widened, terrified. The look of horror.
"60%? 70%?" He tried to bargain for his life but it was always worth nothing to her. If there was anything that spoke, it'd be money and the order was beautifully paid prior, so she had no intention of letting him live.
"Please.. I beg you.. I have a family.. I have a wife.. and kids.. look in my pocket.." He struggled to speak as his gaze flickered between the woman and the beast. Praying for forgiveness he never had a chance to get.
"they're beautiful.. all of them.. Linda, she's- she's great. She takes care of my two and three year old. They've just started to learn how to say dad" He rambled on as the wolf gazed at him; Teeth barred at the sight of the prey.
"I can't miss their first word! I beg of you, miss..- do.. do you have any children?" His words fell to deaf ears, and he knew, as the wolf grew closer, the reaper was knocking at his door.
"Miss do you have any-" His words turned into a blood curling scream as the wolf dug its teeth into his neck. She watched the scene with a proud smile as the wolf shook the screaming man, tearing off skin which spilt blood onto the concrete floor.
"Good boy."
It wasn't hungry, it wasn't angry, it did what she told it to do. It tear his throat into two splitting pieces with a crackling sound, revealing the spine and flesh. The woman spun around on her heel and grinned. Crowley licked the blood of his snout and gazed at her, emotionless.
"Come on now little crow, we have a family to visit" She sung softly. Proud of the scene and of the puppet under her every demand. He hated it down to the bone, but her request was his demand. He had no right to go against her. It hadn't worked once, it'd never work. Just the thought sent a flash past his mind, and he grimaced as the sound of her hand hitting his face echoed. As long as he never had to see her face again after this, he was fine.

He strolled down the sidewalk, or rather stumbled as he downed the half empty bottle. The sun, or what it'd been created to be, shone down on the empty streets. It was always empty at this hour of the day. The hour of quiet. He sighed out loud, gently, gazing up at the broken bulb flickering in the early hour of the day. Lucifer's power was like a empty ghost that walked the streets. Everyone here in Eitir knew her, or knew of her. He was just relieved that no one recognized his ulterior job. Lucifer made sure of that. He wasn't sure why. His phone vibrated.
"Down to drink tonight?" Scarlet's message popped up on his screen and he grinned.
"You read my mind"