An eye for an eye

A black sparrow shot down from the sky onto a leaping man, terrified as he stumbled over the roof. He screamed out in pain as Crowley claws dug into his back, thrusting him to the floor. Crow struck his wolf ish sharp teeth into his small head and tugged. The meat was soft but begun to rip because of the force, making a leathery sound as split apart at the brims. Crowley spit the head on the floor and leapt off the building. Another man was stumbling through the pavement when crow landed on him thrusting him into the ground with a groan. A echo of guns cocking back ready to fire: he perked up, growling and ripped feathers of the wings, flinging them at every target as he spun. They garbled for air, grasping at their throats before their body's slumped over. Like moths to a flame. Crowley stepped off the man on the floor and struck his tail through the man's chest, lifting him up to his face.
"Think twice before you mess with tango again..." he growled.
"Who are you?" He gurgled out, blood spilling out of the crook of his mouth. Terrified.
"He's mine" Lucifer spoke, as she approached the two with the smile of proudness and patted Crowley on the shoulder. Crowley straightened up, eyes a purple tint, dark and regal. The man perked open his lips to speak before his eyes rolled to the back of his head as Crow dug his paw into his chest.
"Go fetch the clean up crew" Lucifer ordered the team, who rushed off to the van by the end of the street. If any civilians witnessed this, it'd create a lot of unnecessary chaos.
"Now.." Lucifer glanced at her with a smirk. "We have a guest to visit"

The inside of the trade rooms were dark, with a line off hard locked doors and 1 way windows to the prisoners. A convenient way for them to know whether they were a threat. Or just dumb. Crowley locked the door to the containment room and approached a young man in a chair. He crouched down and blinked, staring at him.
"Where are the other looters?" Crowley asked calmly.
"I don't know-"
He screamed out in pain as Crowley dug his sharp claws into his arm.
"Now.. where are they?"
"I don't know! Aah-"
Crowley dug his claws deeper into the fresh wound, ignoring the blood spewing out of it and onto the concrete. She'd be pissed if he made too much of a mess. His gaze flickered between the man's arms, thoughtful yet apathetic. It wasn't like he felt much anyways.
"Which arm do you like the least?" Crowley asked and lifted his gaze to the terrified man. Shakily, the man's eyes flickered between his arms, terrified, yet contemplative. Crowley grabbed his left arm and straightened it out.
"Wait.. wait wait wait please!" The man screamed out. But all to deaf ears. Crowley lowered his claws to the arm, eyes locked on the terrified man as tears coiled his cheeks.
"They hold up out on blackberry street. 745a. Second floor." He spit out, stuttering. Crowley nods and stands up. He breaths in then slashes his claws straight through the man's arm and breaking part of the chair. The man screamed out in pain as he stumbled over yet it was all to deaf ears as Crowley turned around.
"Get rid of his body after he dies" He mutters and closes the door behind him. In the hallway there weren't many around. Just guards and some patrons. Freaks who got off to seeing people being tortured. Illegal or not. Money spoke for Lucifer.
"I got a very interesting guest on the front door.." Lucifer perked out from the door and smirked. Crowley quirked a brow and fished out his phone to check the camera footage. His eyes widened with fear and shock, but quickly faded as he walked down the hall to the staircase. Focus, keep your head straight. Don't show emotion.
"I'll take care of it"

The front door was foggy from the morning weather, and only a shadow was visible behind it. Crowley tipped the door ajar and growled into his face.
"What do you want?"
Evie was shuffling, biting on his lip as he'd been waiting and blinked, taken back by Crowleys response. He looked tired, with bags under his eyes and the same clothes he'd worn the day Crowley fought Scarlet. It hurt. In a different way.
"I haven't heard from you or scarlet in three days.. your co worker said you were out here and.." He trailed off, gaze lowering in shame. For a second a flicker passed his facade, his longing to hold that dear boy tight and wash him away from all of this. Suck it up crow. If Lucifer knew, if she doesn't already, Evie is in danger.
"It was one hookup.. get over yourself. Get a life instead of stalking mine.." He snapped and slammed the door shut. It was worse to be stabbed then shutting the door on the one boy you've grown to love. He sniffled. Get yourself together, crow. He rubbed his eyes. She's already suspicious enough. He trailed back upstairs. If she had even the slighest glint of paranoia, Evie was gonna be at the end of that stick. He'd already lost Lee. He halted and sighed. He couldn't loose him too..