the lost and the leader

A lonely, faltered crow stumbled into the office. It was sickeningly sweet pink on the walls with roses in pots underneath old paintings of Lucifer with various high profile, naked. He fell to his knees, incapable of thought or feeling. The endless dark hallway, awakening a light to pull the strings coiled around his wrists. Lucifer was tangling the phone cord around her finger, engulfed in a conversation when her eyes shifted to his, locked on. The softened, cheery gaze faltered for a moment.
"Beautifully! I'll inform my employee to meet you at the designated location for the transaction" She chirped and leaned back in her chair. "Goodbye, Kali" As she said the name, her eyes locked with Crowley's, a smirk playing on her red painted lips. Crowley's gaze faltered. The click of the phone sung through the quiet room and steps approached him before he felt his neck strained as she grabbed his jaw, forcing him to look at her.
"Did you really think-" He yelped out in pain as her fist connected to his face and stumbled to the side, grasping at it. It was throbbing with pain and he felt dizzy as a light piercing ringing begun in his ears. He blinked, shaking his head.
"I wouldn't find out about her plan?" She lifted her leg effortlessly, planting it into his stomach, causing him to fly into a old painting; the wall cracked in places by the impact. He fell to the floor and grunted out in pain. Heaving for air as he struggled to gaze up at her. She wore a purple dress, tight to her curve and a slit for her leg.
"You pathetic useless nothing"
Shackles coiled around his neck and wrists, locking in place and she dragged him forcefully to her knees. Above him, she stood, towering over his frail body with the shackles tangled around her hand as she grinned. Power. All she craved was power. The moment he'd stopped coming to the bar, that showed her his true intentions. His plan. Or rather her plan. Rosalie must've sucked at hiding her plans. She knew of some way to breach her contract and let Crowley leave, or she wouldn't have planted herself in his missions. To oversee the progress, perhaps oversee the exit? South side. His eyes widened with realization, though the pain was overwhelming his senses. It's why she accepted that mission. To spot the entrance and perhaps if scarlet hadn't intervened, she would've let him leave. But what about the contract?
"Did you really think you could leave?" She grabbed his jaw. Her eyes emitted a purple glow and he felt his emotions numb as her poison fueled his veins. Her soft fingers clicked in his bones and he screamed, muffled as he fell to the floor, clenching his jaw.
"Oh how amusing" Lucifer chuckled softly and returned to her chair, spinning around in it.
"Looking for this?"
His blood turned cold as her words reprises in his head and cracked his jaw back in place, lifting his gaze to look at the white papers. The reminder of his hellish life. The energy from her posion replenished his body and he shakily pushed himself up from his knees. Shaking from the pain throbbing throughout his body.
"What is it, little crow? it's just a piece of paper.." Her eyes locked with him, her smile darkening. "Isn't it?"
Evie's eyes flashed past his mind, and for a second, hope relit within him. As the posion faded, he leapt for a chance. A foolish one. Lucifer lifted a finger and as effortlessly as one could, he felt a bone break within his body, causing him to scream out in pain.
"I own you" She said softly and lifted another finger. Crowley screamed out in pain as another bone within his body broke in two. Stumbling, shakily, as he struggled to fight the overwhelming pain within his body. His vision blinked with black spots slowly at the corners of his view.
"I say sit.."
He screamed out in pain as his legs gave in, breaking at the bones. He stretched out his hands to lessen the fall but it hurt. Glaring at the tiled floors, in fear.
"You sit"
He shakily heaved for air. For anything to stop this pain. This torture. He didn't mean to piss her off.
"Regardless of where you are in the world.. I will always find you" Her eyes shone with the purple of her ability. With the power she held over his hand. The pain overwhelmed his senses and for a moment, he felt peace. The peace let his mind feel free and for a moment, all he heard was the soft gentle tap of the rain on dirt. It was a familiar yet different memory. The only night he remembered so vividly like it'd just happened.

The shallow, dark cave smelt of wet dirt as she walked through. Unclean. Dirty rats running through a maze, headless. She sighed. Two guards posed by a door off the side and as she approached, bowed down. Respect. It was empowering.
"Lucifer, a pleasure to see you" They inquired, gently. She nodded softly and entered the dimly lit hallway. Every step echoed through the hallway, ascending to the main floor of the star labs. The hallway usually wasn't accessible to every day rats, but in cases like this.. well, money speaks. She grinned and opened the door. The center was busy as usual. Lab rats scurrying around, chattering about their activities but all eyes glanced at her as she walked to the center; a half circular desktop with a rather pretty woman tapping in information on a PC.
"Lucifer of Eitir" Lucifer said gently. The woman's eyes widened as she lifted her gaze, slowly as fear settled in. It was visible, the way she shook. The way her gaze flickered to other employees in search of help. Poor employee. She chuckled softly and shifted on her heel to the elevator.
"w-wa-"
The elevator closed as the receptionist stumbled over.