hangover and "hookups"

Soft clankering of metal made Crowley stirr in his sleep. The first thing he noticed was how a shadow seemed to move around from the side of his bed to the door. He sniffed the air and groaned annoyed. It smelt of roses and coffee beans.
"What the fuck, Lee?" He muttered and dragged his bed sheet over his face. It was pulled back and revealed Lee grinning. She had her raven black hair bundled up and wore the nauseating reminder of his life.
"Good morning Sunshine" She murmured and lifted a cup off the cupboard, offering him it. He groaned reluctantly and sat up. He felt like shit. Like a huge pack of hot shit.
"Scar or Lucy?" He muttered and sipped the coffee. Lee always made the best coffee. Sweet, but not too sickly sweet with a kick of caffeine. The ice cold liquid kicked him out of his sleepy state.
"Cute boy you have out there.." Lee commented and sipped her drink, half smirking.
"What..?" Crow narrowed his eyes. Lee blinked, for a moment, caught by surprise before she nodded at the bedroom door. Oh fuck.. He scurried out of bed and threw on a t-shirt, basically stumbling into the kitchen and living room. A boy sat by on the couch, sipping a cup of coffee as he watched some old TV soap opera.
"Oh fuck no" Crowley muttered.
"Morning cutie" Evie replied. He was a bit too calm for this.
"Nop nope nope nope fuck to the nope" Crowley grabbed him by his arm and dragged him to the door by the kitchen as Lee followed, protesting.
"CROWLEY"
Crowley shoved him into the hallway, unbothered by Evie's surprised expression as he watches him, quietly.
"Thanks for the hook up baby but I'm not for that romance shit" He muttered and closed the door.
"The fuck Crow?" Lee snapped. Crowley turned around and shrugged.
"You don't treat people like that!" Lee snapped. As much as he hated it, she was right. Evie might've been a hookup, or whatever happened, but he wasn't in the right mind for something like that. It terrified him to the core. He sighed in defeat and reopened the door to find Evie standing there, sipping his coffee. He quirked a brow, watching Crowley quietly. Crowley quickly pecked him on the cheek.
"Now fuck off" He muttered and closed the door. He sighed and turned around.
"Wash that grin off your face" He muttered as he walked past Lee, who was grinning proudly.
"So, who was he?" She sang curiously as Crowley dumped himself down on the couch. He groaned and took a long sip of the coffee to avoid answering. Lee slumped down besides him. She was the lovey dovey type. Always a sucker for romance. He stayed away from that shit.
"Some guy I flirted with when I was drunk" Crowley replied nonchalant. He didn't want Lee to try and make him date anyone. Evie deserved better then him.
"He's cute" Lee retorted and poked him. "You should hit him up"
"Lee, I have enough shit with Lucy.. I don't need a hook up" Crowley groaned.
"Oh I know you're the ace in the hole but maybe Evie can be more then that?" She replied. Ace in the- what now? He shook his head and sighed.
"With how Lucy has been acting, I doubt she'd let me date anyone" Crowley replied. Lee smirked.
"She doesn't need to know.." She quirked a brow mischievously. Crowley rubbed the spot between his brows. Lucy would flip if she knew Crowley was dating anyone and not earning money for it. He put the empty coffee cup on the table and leaned back against the sofa. It felt soft. Comfortable. He never knew how Scarlet had enough money to get something this expensive looking. Maybe her girlfriend? But he wasn't complaining.
"So, who wants me now?" He asked to move on from the awkward topic of his love life. Lee breathed out slowly and nibbled on her lip. She did this every time she felt bad about something. It didn't have to be a new patron. It could be that she took the last donut and knew Crow wanted it. She was just soft.
"Another client requested your assistance in gathering intel for a heist" Lee muttered. Crow felt a sting of pain and panick within his mind. She still needed him? This early? It usually took a week before she'd set him on another case. As long as he didn't have to see her face again, he was happy.
"I'll be joining as backup though.." Lee added softly. Crow stood up.
"Let's just get this over with, Rosalie" Crow muttered calmly. As much as he despised this job, it wasn't a choice.

Evie glared at the door as he listened in. He couldn't deter much from their voices being muffled but it sounded serious. He wondered if Crow was okay. Or if they were okay. He'd met him once but he gave him butterflies in the good way. The way that'd make him wanna give him flowers at the door. Or buy chocolate. He shook his head and glanced at his clock.
"Shit I'm late to the studio" He muttered softly and scuttled down the hallway. He supposed he'd be able to change down there instead of running back to his apartment. Or he could just text Em to borrow her work clothes for tonight's show. If tonight went well then.. well.. He opened the main door and watched people scurry by on the street, heads down. He'd be able to actually afford rent this month.
"Well, all is well if the customers are well" He muttered to himself as he walked down the pavement.
"Oh baby, forgot your clothes again?" He glanced down at his phone, reading Em's message with a grimace. He was never living this down.
"Girl, your clothes are so much better and easier to dance in then mine" He replied quickly. Smiling softly. She was a gem. Kindest soul he'd met there. For the little amount of time they'd worked together, they'd shared dances for the customer's and private times for extra money. But he knew he could rely on her if he needed a break. Being the biggest, most wanted dancer wasn't easy. He did enjoy it, but the money was worth the mess on his clothes. And he'd get to look all pretty for once. Not something he was ever able to do. He shook his head.