good night little bird

"And whatcha gonna do? huh? torture us till we submit?" He laughed. "Newsflash, that's out of style now" His ironic laughter slowly faltered as he locked eyes with Rosalie. If Lucifer wasn't planning on abusing them into submission. What was her next plan? He felt his blood then cold, frozen as he realize. She nodded softly. As if she knew what he was thinking. A soft smile playing on her scared lips.
"No. that's much too easy, sweet little crow.." She replied calmly. His gaze lifted to hers. Fear playing behind his red purple ish eyes as he spoke shakily.
"Please.. im the one who didn't show up.. im the one who disobeyed you. Please kill me.. not her.. please I'm begging you" He shuffled onto one knee and closed his eyes, lowering his gaze as he knelt down to her.
"Just please don't kill her.."
He heard her heels clack against the concrete floor and shakily sniffled as she cupped her hand on his jaw and lifted it. Her eyes were empty. Purple.
"Oh I'm not going to kill her.. little crow" She murmured softly. He gasped in relief and sniffled. Tears coiled his cheeks as she stood up, releasing her grip on him and passed by him. A shadow shaped like a door played in front of him and he lifted his gaze to her stature, in the doorframe. Was that it? He smiled through his tears, sniffling as he felt relief wash over him. Lucifer's eyes darkened and he grunted in pain as he felt her magic engulf his body, straining his limbs so he collapsed on the ground.
"You will.." Her voice echoed within his mind, repeating over and over

She felt numb, dizzy, stumbling down the hall with a hand held onto the wall. Crowley. She heard her voice plead out. She couldn't. It was too much. It was too much. It felt like something was stuck in her throat like nothing she'd drunk had shut it down.
"Crowley, I know this isn't you" Rosalie pleaded, tearfully. She was trained on his every move as he prowled closer. Growling. He didn't feel anything. His eyes stuck on the prey as Lucifers words echoed through his mind.
"Crowley, you can fight this.. please.. for me?" She pled. It was futile. It all was. If Lucifer said to kill, he would. If she said to bow. He would. Every command was his to take. His eyes glowed purple as he glared her down.
"Crow?" Her eyes desperately searched for his soul within the locked cage as he was strung up with purple shackles within his own mind. But all she saw through the tears was a prowling.. hungry wolf. Slowly approaching her. After all these years, after all the birthdays, the late night drinks, talking about their love for the nightsky. It meant nothing now. It had to. Any slight emotion would break him. Something faded within her eyes, perhaps hope?
"This isn't your fault. Don't you dare blame yourself for this, ok? you hear me?" She snapped, tearfully. "Don't you fucking dare ever blame this on you"  Her voice cracked as she spoke. She was desperate and he hated it.

Crowley flinched for a moment, locking down at his own, blooded claws.
"What have I done.." He murmured, his voice breaking at the seams. The hallway to his apartment felt so long, so bland, like the walls were spinning as he took slow steps towards the door.
"Tell Scar, I asked for this. Tell her I always loved her. I was never tough enough to say it, but I loved her. Since the day we met at the camp. I loved her so much" Rosalie broke, looking down as the tears stained the concrete floor. She was rambling on and on, grasping at any straw of a memoir, as his steps echoed closer and closer. She knew it was coming. She'd embraced it. Death was warm to her, he saw that in her eyes. Did she blame him? Did Scarlet blame him? His tail moved on it's own, slithering along the floor out of her view as he stared at her: It slithered behind her back and she smiled, weakly.
"I love you"
The tail was sharp enough it speared through her chest and poked out of it, bloodied. She looked calm. Almost happy, to be relieved of her role as the assassin. Something she was never born to be. Maybe it was the best thing to do? to relieve her of all of her pain, all the abuse she'd gone through. Give her peace. Reunite her with her brother. Rosalie was born a spider, the fluffy kind you'd take home and take care of. And it hurt, as it hit him, as the effects of Lucifer dissipated. As he watched, feeling the pool of emotions flush through his body, a thousand knives stabbing through his chest, as her body slumped over.

Crowley flinched and slammed the door open. Scarlet bolted up from the sofa and glared at him, her sapphire eyes glowing in the midnight shine. Bottles were scattered on the dinner table and the tv was on mute.
"what the fuck Crowley? where were you?" She screamed panicking, scuttling to his side. He parted his lips before he felt his knees give in and fell over.
"Crow?" Scarlet called out but he felt nothing, just dizziness as he leaned into her arms. Im so fucking sorry.
He shuffled to her body, on his knees and softly grasped her hand as he watched the beautiful colors in her eyes fade away. She smiled, eyes shifting to his. It confused him, if he was gonna be honest. He slowly lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it.
"If there's any god up there..." He sighed. He felt so dumb. "please take fucking care of her" He muttered into her hand, feeling tears painfully stroke his cheek. For once, he'd let it all in. For once, for her, he'd feel. He felt the pain wash over him and he didn't realize he begun to scream into the air until his throat begun to hurt. It hurt so much. So bad. It was like his reason to live faded away, bit by bit, like a broken glass that'd shattered on collision. He screamed into her body. God, if it meant bringing her back.. he'd give up anything. He'd stop it all. He'd kill her. He'd kill lucifer if it meant bringing her back. His throat was sore, giving out, giving no more sound as he leaned into her.
"Crowley" Lucifer's ability washed through his veins and his gaze faltered. He felt Lucifer's hand on his shoulder as she grabbed in harshly and turned him. Without blinking, her fist hit his chest and he stumbled into the ground. Coughing blood onto the dirty concrete floor.
"Pathetic crow.. so fucking human, yet nothing like a human at all" She sneered into his face. He spit blood onto the ground next to her. To spite. Lucifer smirked. Oh fuck. She grabbed his jaw and lifted him up off the ground, causing him to groan as he felt pain shoot through it; hastily, he grabbed at her hands, clawing at them to relive him of the pain and she did? she let go of him, making him stumble into the ground, onto his knees as he coughed. The soft echoes of her steps brought him out of his faded state and he stared at Lee, with a look of pain and regret. Good night, little bird.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rosalie was like one of my oldest characters and was suppose to be with Scarlet before Kali came to be. She means a lot to me and this took a lot to write. im sorry for not writing a hole bunch lately. i've been busy with things in my own life.