Chapter 1 :past~

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 :

             𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐩'𝐬 ~
• 𝑈𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑘𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑦𝑝 » 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑
𝑆𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑠ℎ𝑖 𝐾𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑦𝑎𝑝» 𝑈𝑑𝑎𝑦'𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟
𝐴𝑠ℎ𝑤𝑎𝑡 𝐾𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑦𝑎𝑝 » 𝑈𝑑𝑎𝑦'𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟
𝑆𝑖𝑎 𝐾𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑦𝑎𝑝» 𝑈𝑑𝑎𝑦'𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟

            𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐥'𝐬~
• 𝐴𝑟𝑎𝑑ℎ𝑦𝑎 𝐴𝑔𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑤𝑎𝑙» 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑
𝑈𝑟𝑤𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖 𝑀𝑎𝑙ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑟𝑎» 𝐴𝑟𝑎𝑑ℎ𝑦𝑎'𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑
𝑁𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛 𝐴𝑔𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑤𝑎𝑙 » 𝐴𝑟𝑎𝑑ℎ𝑦𝑎'𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟
𝐴𝑛𝑗𝑎𝑙𝑖 𝐴𝑔𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑤𝑎𝑙 » 𝐴𝑟𝑎𝑑ℎ𝑦𝑎'𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟
𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑘𝑎 𝐴𝑔𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑤𝑎𝑙 » 𝐴𝑟𝑎𝑑ℎ𝑦𝑎'𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟

•••••••

15 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 ,

15 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 ,

Ashwat pov :

" Samakshi are you there ? ....[Yes I'm with kids ].Come here fast we have to go as soon as possible . They will find us , And don't forget the papers ,they are also important but not more than our kids "

Finally , we will get soon what we have desired. But we have to reach on time. They sat on a car and started to drive,after driving for 2 hours , someone fired on their car and it got clashed with a tree . Somehow, they managed to save their kids.

"Samakshi ....Samakshi! Are you listening ? ( yes ,honey but now what will we do and who they are ?).
I will tell you later if we not die ..." said with a fear on his face .
(He got stuck into the car ,so he asked her to get out of car with kids)

" firstly , get out of the car now , run away with kids and hide them ....before they reach us ...and take this paper with you ..." last words with Samakshi.

" Uday, you are my hope , here my phone, take this and be a man .Sia, my little daughter... ."

"Uday take care of Sia and Mom...(yes father,but where are you going? ) ,on a long journey ." His last words with Uday .

And someone started to fire on the car ,the car blasted, Samakshi ran with her kids ,After running for so long they wanted some water .Samakshi hid her kids behind the bushes.

She went away from the kids to get some water but never came back ,Uday heard a fire sound so he ran away with her younger sister .

He knew that those men ,they killed his parents . He was very sad .After walking for miles , he sat on dirty land with her younger sister and started to cry .

He loved his family , who was no more ,he had only his little sister as a precious gift from god he thought . He had nothing left ,he don't know where he was , he had to take care of Sia ,He became dirty in mud and People were not helping them .

After days , they reached in a town ,they got some stale bread and dirty water ....

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

Uday pov :

Sunday morning when I woke up, I was in sweat ,shirtless and my heart was beating fast .I had a dream again . That stupid dream again .What the f****!

I got up from my bed and took some shower. Water drops were falling over my muscular , strong body . The day was very important cause ,finally I had founded my target , he will die soon with my hands and then I will take a bath in his blood .

I asked my servants to get ready my breakfast .I ate my breakfast .I asked John my right hand to ready weapons much as much possible .

"John , today we will take target's body with us ,I want his whole body's blood " I ordered him with creepy smile on my face .

I sat in car ,John was driving and I was preparing my new latest model gun "Sig Sauer", He will regret his birth I said in a rude tone . We were going on Sulekha Hotel where he was partying with his partners .He was interfering in my Business, I decided to kill him.

When we reached , we entered in Hotel from back door and killed his men who were standing on my way . We got information from my gang that the target was absent here , I changed my plan , Plan B - To kidnap target's Right Hand.

His name was " Mr. Abhinav" , he was dancing with some girls who were wearing short dresses .

John and I started to fire, killed his all men and he started to run but John did well job , He caught him fast . He broked his leg , arms and hit with gun on his head so that he will not die but unconscious.

John went with him in another car and I went to another car.I was about to drive when a man came and fired a shot on my shoulder. My gun fell in car and I started to find.

Somehow I was able to find my gun but because of firing my car's petrol leaked and I hurried to get out of the car. I was firing on the man too but soon my gun got empty ..

𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒......

𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠..