Chapter 24: More Lovebirds More Troubles~

•|𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯~|•

He replied "Aru, I missed you too." and hugged me back .I closed my eyes and stayed still into his hold . I was feeling better and so good from inside and outside as well.

I moved back and did an eye contact with him ,now he was looking different .

"Aradhya, I ..I love you from my heart and want to live with you forever and I also want to make kids like us with you." He said in a breath.

"Uday, I also want to live with you forever and I..I love you too ."I said and smiled .

He came close at me and caressed my cheeks. That's so surprising he is who whom I liked since my childhood.

He said sitting on his knees " Will you be my lady forever?" and moved his hand in front me.

"Yes , I am your lady and you are my man." I said smiling and crying at the same time and give my hand into his hand.

They talked a lot for an hour and went to restaurant where two lovers were waiting for them.

(𝑺𝑰𝑨 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑱𝑶𝑯𝑵'𝑺 𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬 )

John was wearing a black suit and Sia was wearing a brown coloured shirt with black jean.

John was driving the car with his serious face expression as always . Sia was sitting on the back seat and biting her nails . She was nervously watching John through front mirror and mumbling.

John was driving silently and not talking with her which made Sia too much angry .

Suddenly John stopped the car and said to her " Miss Stop biting your nails ...Are you a kid?".

"Yes, I am a kid ...toh godh le lo na..." she said in frustration.

"What, That's a joke?" He said while watching her through mirror with frowns on his head.

"Nhi, mai kon hoti hoon mzaak krne wali." Sia said and both went down from the car. They were at outside a beautiful restaurant and staring each other.

"As your wish Miss." He said and walked near her.

John came close to Sia and picked up her into his hands .Sia was shocked why he did this? and his that step made Sia more optimistic for her love.

"Stop John, Put me down ...John everybody is watching us ...are you listening me?" She asked when he did but he didn't listen her and took her into the restaurant . Everyone was looking at them and thought they were a couple .

He stopped at a table which was booked by him already and put her down so she can stand.

"Now ,you can tell me ..why?" Sia asked him again and sat on the chair.

"Boss asked me to do what you say, want and also take care of you ..I am just following his orders " He said and stand behind her.

"What I say...ye huyi n baat. John come and sit here ..That's my order." She ordered him and smirked.

"Sorry mam I can't sit with you as you are my Boss's sister. That's against Mafia's rule." He said and stayed behind her.

Sia turned at him and stared him. "Do as I say or I will .." She said but before she could finish he interrupted her.

"You cannot do anything Miss, without my permission until your brother will come. Please order something and eat." He said strictly and which made her cry instantly.

She started to cry and everyone was watching her crying .This situation forced him to sit with her and made him uncomfortable.

"You are so stubborn girl, how your brother is tolerating you." He said while sitting .