Chapter 17:The party~

•|𝘼𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙝𝙮𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙫|•

I opened his wardrobe and wore his one of the black T-shirt. I hate him so much .In afternoon,he came back .

"Aru, now tell me you want my help?" He asked me and sat on the bed. I just simply nodded.

"No say from your mouth or I will go" he said and folded his hands and I sighed.

"Fine, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩." I shouted and he smirked. he took all my clothes back and helped me to wear which I didn't need .I wore my clothes and got ready.

"Aradhya ,be ready for the party ,at 6pm. Maine apke liye dress buy ki hai and you have to wear that dress . Meri izzat ka swaal hai."He said and smiled.

"Kya kisi Mafia ki bhi izaat hoti hai!" I murmured and sat on the couch .

"You said something ...I can hear you, haan hmaari respect nhi hoti hum krwana jantei hain and you have to respect me ."He said ,came at me and grabbed my throat.

"Ouch!, Uday...U ..Uday ,Sorry...."I said while breathing hardly and he leaved me.

"Don't force me to do this again...aur haan party one hour k baad hai toh ready ho jana my sweetheart."He asked me and caressed my cheeks.

"Pr why me? take another girl with you ,I will not come with you ..."I said him and he grabbed my mouth.

"Do you think I have many girlfriends? "He asked me and I pushed his hand with a sudden jerk.

"Yes even I think you have slept with them too."I said him without thinking of result . I knew he didn't sleep with any girl but to irritate him I said and he got angry .

"You are too annoying Aradhya ,I thought you will become a good wife but you need punishments to behave well. I will give you but after the party just wait and watch."

"Whatever!"I yelled and he left me alone in the room. As he left , a maid came and asked me to get ready. She had a dark red dress with perfect fitting ,It was a party wear gown and matching jewelries .

•𝘼𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

I didn't want to go with him but that dress was so beautiful and I want to wear this so I dressed beautifully and put some makeup on my face .