Chapter 29: Cheat?~

•|𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐯~|•

As he came over her and stared at her face. He stopped and started to think something. He stood up, peeked out of the window and took out hia phone from his pocket . He clicked Aradhya's photos in that condition in which she was unconscious. Why?

He clicked her photos by every angle and smirked while clicking.When he was done ,he took a jug full of water and splash it on her face.

He moved her and she gained her consciousness back. She got scared and started to cry hardly covering her body with the duvet but he snatched it from her and grabbed her arms tightly .

"Listen bitch, see this ." He pulled her and took his phone out to show the pictures of her. Her eyes widened in shock and fear. Her tears were started to flow fast from her soft cheeks and her heart was feeling disgusting .

"I will show these pictures to the whole world." He smirked and up his one eyebrow .

"No..please no. Please no . I beg you ..Please no. I am sorry for your brother but please don't do this. My life will destroy... I can't live with this. Pleaseee...." She begged and cried into his hold. Its not her fault but she said sorry to him. She didn't want to lose her dignity.

"Well , Do you know Sia is too under me and my boss's control."

"Why I believe you?"She said and showed her a video of Sia.

"What? Why you are doing this with us? You want to punish then punish me but not Sia. She is a kid ..she did nothing ,its not her fault."she cried.

"My boss wants revenge from your lover who killed his man, he will get his revenge by killing Sia and I will get my brothers revenge from you."

"Why Sia? Kill me. You both will get revenge by killing me."

"No!" He yelled and grabbed her hairs . She closed her eyes in pain and her tears were falling continuously from her eyes.

"Then what do you want?" She screamed in pain.

"Oh, that's a good question. Its simple Just do as I say ." he laughed in a creepy tone.

"Ok , I will do.. Just say. "

"You have to break your relation with Uday plus your marriage and you have to show that you are a whore in front of him."

"What?,No I am not a whore."

"I know how much whore you are , do as I say or I will kill Sia."

"Oh God, if you want to kill me then kill but don't force me to do this. I love him so much...why ? Kya hmari kahani aise hi end ho jayegi?"

"Don't worry if he left you I will make you mine ....a perfect whore for my bed."

"Shut up!"

"Don't make me angry otherwise you will not bear the consequences. Do as I say or I ask my boss to kill her."

"No...I I will do..please don't hurt her. I will do." She cried into his hold. Begging him but he refused and in opposite he threaten her.

On the other side , Uday who got suspicious after the call and asked John to go where Sia is and save her .
He stopped in half of his way and went back. When he reached , he saw his house was full with darkness and there was no light. He asked his one of the man about it and got more suspicious.

•|𝐔𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐯~|•

I turned back and went home immediately . I felt something mysterious from the call. Someone called me from home and when I picked It was cut . I thought it was Aradhya because she is the one who have not any phone but why she didn't call me back , in fact it was not reaching after that call.