Chapter 20: The Bet~

•|𝐀𝐫𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯~|•

"No how's that possible..Uday you monster you gave a little monster inside me..I hate you..you did this with me..." I cried.

"Wake up Aru...wake up!..What happened ?" Uday moved me and asked .

"You monster ,I hate you so so much...you did that w..with me ."I woke up and saw him sitting on the bed with me , I said in crying and wiping my tears.

"What? I did something with you?" He questioned and put his both hands on my cheeks.

"Yes, I am pregnant." I cried and he wiped my tears.

"No, I did nothing with you ,Aru....Hahaha..you ...haha..you were dreaming that I ..haha..I made you pregnant."He said and laughed .

"but...but I was in bathroom and the tests were positive...Oh My God...Thank you it was only a dream."I sighed in a relief and smiled but he was still laughing at me.

"Aru, Its very good to hear that you watch me in you dreams...ab toh aapke sapno mei bhi mai aane lga hoon."He said and gigled. I was feeling embarrass again and put my hands on my mouth.

"Hey bhagwaan, ye sb kuch Uday k saamne hi hona tha." I thought and gulped.

"Aru, Can I ask you something ?" He questioned me again.

"Mai mna kroongi toh kya aap nhi kahenge kya?...definitely whi krenge then ask." I said with attitude and crossed my arms. He came closer at me , grabbed my chin and took my chin up with his hand . Our faces were facing each other with only an inch between us.

"Were you dreaming sex with me? "

"W..what? No..I..I.."

"Shut up, I know you were murmuring while sleeping. I can fulfil your dream If you want. I can make you hiss and moan my name to give you more . I want to bite your lips ,feel your pussy and feel you...I want to eat you so you can say proudly that my man eats me. "He said biting his lips and with lust in his eyes like he was thirsty from years.

"I..I want to go Uday ..please leave me" I said and pushed him lightly but he came more closer as our chests were pressing against each other.

"No, I can't. If you push me hardly or even lightly I will come more closer to you ..If you resist I will definitely do ...If you go away from me I will come more near to you...If you say no I will definitely say yes ...If you hate me then definitely I will love you more...I will always give you more than you want."He said and smiled.

"Why??? I am not in love with you ..you kidnapped me and forced me to stay here. I don't have feelings for you. I want to go back my home. "I questioned him.

I didn't want to live in his mansion..I know he saved me but I have already returned his favour by saving John. He could be a better person but he doesn't deserve me and I am not deserving to him.

His life is something else and my life is something else . We both have different paths. I can heal anyone but in opposite he can kill or injure anyone. I am a healer but he is a killer.

How can I spend my life with this man? If someone will kill us or our family...Then what will I do?

May be little I have feelings for him but only sympathy for his life and his girlfriend.