Chapter 14:Basement~

•|𝘼𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙝𝙮𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙫|•

"Are you sure ?"He said and lie down over bed n slept.

"Yes,I know I hate you but I am afraid of bhoots too ,so it's better to sleep with you and please control yourself ..haan." I said and slept with him .

•[𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜]•

I woke  up and he was not there . He had already left for his work, Sia was also not at home. I got ready and went to kitchen to take some breads as my breakfast.

I was eating it and John came . He started to collect stale food ( may be of 4-5 days ) from fridge and put it on a plate.

"Eewww!,Where are you taking this stale food ? Its so stinky...." I asked him and closed my mouth so I can't vomit.

"Mam, I am not taking this anywhere and I am requesting to you -Please don't interfere in my work ." He said as usual he was - kharhoos and took it outside.

That was so doubtful for me because we can't eat this food ,can't give any human to consume and its bad for animals too so then why he decorated the plate with stale food and took outside?

For this reason I chased him without coming in anyone's eyes.

"Wow, Doctor Aradhya se Spy Aradhya ..dhyan deti hoon kahin Late Aradhya n hojaoon,, Ram ji, kya bol rhi hoon.." I said to myself that's normal to talk with ,I'm not mad .

He was going at the back of house where that door was ,which I saw with Sia .He had the key of that door.

he opened it and went in with the food. He closed the door immediately. I was standing outside, After an hour he came with empty plate and he had some tools with blood on it.

I ran into my room before anyone could see me.

"Someone is locked in that room but who? He/She was the person who was yelling for help yesterday ...Oh God! That person needs help. What should I do now? Help him and die or ignore him and work on my plan. Heyy Bhagwan daal diya n dharam sankat mei..."I talked to myself in mirror.

I can't ignore anyone who wants help. So, I made a plan and waited for afternoon to execute.

(At Afternoon)

Uday was at home and working on his laptop . That was a perfect time to execute my plan.

I went into kitchen and fell on floor unconscious, it was just my acting .("Nice, now I am an actor too..." I thought) I pretended ,I ate something poisonous and got unconscious on floor.

When a maid saw me ,she yelled and called him.

"Help! Help! Somebody help..Sir,Sir fast help her ..She is on floor."

He came running and saw me lying on floor. He got panicked and trying to wake me up.

"Aradhya? Aradhya apni aankhein kholo...Aradhya! Fast move we have to go hospital right now." He said and took me into his hands, put me into back seat of his car. I can feel his fast running heart beat and breathe at that moment.

"Kuch bhi kr lo nhi uthungi" I thought.

When we reached hospital (Simrti hospital),he asked Dr. Rathore to check me and he was waiting outside.

When he started to check ,I got up suddenly and surprised him.

"Tadaa! Dr. Rathore ,nice to meet you after long time ." I asked him with excitement because I was missing my routine and hospital so much.

"Wait! What ? Are you fine ?"he said in a surprised tone.

"Yes Doctor ,please don't tell him or anyone . I just pretended to be unconscious just for my plan. Say to him as it is what I am saying ki - Aradhya bohot bimaar hai ,weak hai , stressed hai , depression bhi ho skta hai, aaraam ki zaroorat hai ,iski saari baatein mani jaye or doh chaar apni traf se bhi lga dena....bs" I asked him for a small favour.

"Ok but why you are pretending and resigned your job?"he said.

"What, I resigned my job? No I didn't .." I said .

"Yes you resigned , we received a resignation letter from you and it has a exact signature of yours."he said .

"What! How's that possible?...Sir please ,don't accept it and say him as I said you...I will tell you later its a long story.." I requested him.

"Well fine,I can help you If I can ." He said and went outside the room to talk with him. He talked him and then Uday came in.

I pretended as I was still unconscious. He came , kissed my head that means my plan was successful.

After half an hour( or a good nap) ,I opened my eyes and he was sitting beside me. John was also there.

"Aru, Are you fine? Doctor told me everything so don't worry I will take care of you." He asked me.

"Hnji, now I am feeling better but I want to go your home ." I asked him.

"What? You want to go my home." He questioned me.

"I mean mujhe thoda sa araam krna hai and you will definitely not allow me to leave you so that's why I said your home."I asked while rubbing my forehead ( like its paining a lot).

"John take your Madam home. She wants rest ,SOME REST." He said and caressed my head.

I went into John's car and he went somewhere else . The plan was running perfectly.

we reached home, at the entrance of hall I fell down but John hold me and helped me to stand. He dropped me into my room and left.

My main plan was executed from here.

As he left, I stood up and danced because I had stolen keys from John while pretending to fall on entrance.

"Now its time to help that person" I mumbled.

I ran to the basement without making myself notice to anyone.

I unlocked it in a hurry and opened that door. I went in and everywhere was so dark . I can feel walls but not able to see anything so I searched for switch and on the light .

I rubbed my eyes and my jaw dropped. A man was tying up in that room,he was still breathing, had not his fingers with his hands, looks like someone had cut them and blood was everywhere in the room. My heart bumped very fast and that scary sight filled more fear into me against Uday.

I was standing ,watching that painful sight and suddenly the door opened and I turned.....

To be continue.....