Chapter 12: Cuddling ~

"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱 ,𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞."
______________________________________

•|𝙐𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙫~|•

"ok then say"I said her .

"Did you kidnap her and forced to live her here,Is it true?"she said and staring at me for answer. I know she have told her .She have to pay for breaking the rule.

"She said you ?"I questioned her.

"That's not my answer. Yes she did but the thing is that what you did? You can't force a girl , she is like me ,when someone kidnapped me how much you got tensed,remember? Exactly what her brother is feeling right now."She said .

"She doesn't have any brother so just relax" I said and folded my arms and shore over the couch.

"I don't mean this, Bhaia her family has been worried. Why you are doing this with her and I don't think she loves you"She said .

"Don't think too much about her and you should go n get sleep." I don't want to answer her question , I know one day she will know but not today . I said her and stood up. I was about to leave the hall when she came and grabbed my hand.

"Bhaia, Please! don't play with her emotions. As a girl., I know how it hurts when someone cheat us. Please don't hurt her...she is a nice girl ."she said with tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying my little princess ?I know what I am doing . Don't over think. I am doing what I have to do."I said and rubbed my hand on her head . I gave her a hug and went into my room.

When I reached , Aradhya was sleeping and she had no blanket over her. So , I took a blanket from my wardrobe and put around her body.

After talking with Sia ,I was not feeling to do anything bad with Aradhya but my revenge matters more . So I just slept with her in her blanket.

                   •|𝘼𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙝𝙮𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙫~|•

At 2 pm , I woke up from hotness around myself and feeling suffocating. I turned to my other side and Uday was sleeping with me . We both were in single blanket. His hands were over my waist and he was sleeping shirtless.

As a watched, I yelled and he woke up ."Why are you yelling at midnight ? Just sleep nn .." he said while tightening his grip and closed his eyes.

"Why are you sleeping with me and we are not married so we can't sleep together till marriage ..Don't you know ? Leave me or I will yell"I said him and he smiled. I said him so he will leave me on the name of our marriage.

"I know Indian cultures ,facts and myth. So please shut up and sleep or I will bite your lips whole night so you can't yell." he said and pulled me more closed to him . I can feel his breath over my lips and I thought he will definitely do what he said.

"Please, leave me . I am sweating." I said to him and he went over me suddenly out of his sleep. He winked and removing my hair from my neck. He licked and bitted again above my breast where he bitted last time .

"Uday ..Please , leave me its hurting a lot aaa...aa..nn...nno. I beg you ."I said in pain and my both arms were in his hand. After bite for 5 mins, he went back to see my face.

"I love this expression. Please beg me to fuc* you and I will give you a good reason to sweat and wet your panties ."He said with lust in his eyes and biting his lips .

"You men can you do only fuc**** things with women only, even without loving them. I hate you so much "I said with an attitude tone and he grabbed my mouth.

"Acha..Love is the thing done by both sides but sex is the thing can be done for greediness and this is done by both sides too otherwise it is called as a rape."he said while rubbing his teeth.

"and what you want to do sex or rape haaan?" I pushed his hand and questioned him. He got frustrated and  grabbed my hands tightly ,his fingers were going deep into my hands , It was painful and leaving red marks of his hands on my hands.

"What you want sex or rape haan?"he asked me.

"Nothing "I yelled and his anger got up from his head.

"Shut up! Sia is sleeping. You are talking too much and now.." he said but I cut off him into his sentence.

"Now what haan ...you will fuc* me or rape me then do nn and quench your thirst." I yelled and said because I was too frustrate from him.

"No,I will do and you have to sleep."he said and smirked.

"Aaj toh mai pkka gyi..." I thought and closed my eyes. He was over me and removed his all clothes. He removed my skirt and top , then he removed my undergarments. I was naked in front of him and he was too.

"You are more gorgeous than I thought .Your boobs and pussy is pink in colour." He said and I closed my eyes tightly . He took blanket over us.

"hey! Eyes on me....I will tell you difference between love and sex."he said and my heart was bumping very much. He was caressing my neck and hands.

He was laying over me for half an hour and did nothing . I fell sleep soon cause I was tired and he was too .

Next morning , when I woke up he was sleeping over my boobs and his one hand was behind my back and one was holding mine. He slept over me for whole night.

I tried to wake him up but he was too heavy.

"Aru, don't try to leave from bed or I will kill your father."he said while sleeping and smiled.

"why you always take my father between us?"

"Ok then what should I take between us? My dick" he said sleeping over me and then I felt his dick on my private part and asked him to at least stand up .

"Ok, fine "He said and sat over bed. I stood up folding blanket around my body and he was staring at me.

" You know I did nothing with you last night because I want to tell you the difference between the love and sex. I have the power to force you but I didn't ."He said and I was standing in front of him .

"Thank God! I thought.." I said to myself and he heard that.

"Ki humare beech kuch nhi bohot kuch hua hai.." He smirked .

"No, maine asia kuch nhi socha ,mujhe pta tha....See there is no blood over the bed." I said .

"Right,...you are looking so sexy in day  too.." He said while glancing over my whole body.

I was busy in talking with him and forgot that I left blanket from my hands and standing naked in front of him. My eyes widened and I ran into bathroom.

He laughed and lay over bed again.

𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒.......