Chapter 27: Tribulation~

•|𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯~|•

Sitting in his room ,I was applying nail paint of transparent glossy colour over my nails. I want to meet my mother and sister , I am missing them so much. I am going to marry soon but they don't no and I have not call her back .

May be she is worrying for me or may be she is not because she trust him more than her husband now. That's why she never call me back too. I want to meet them.

Oh! God , How will I say him? and what if be will get angry? Toh poochoon ya nhi ? Kya mere liye Uday itna nhi kr sktei... but suddenly I remembered one thing Sia said she had a girlfriend and died due to cancer. I felt deep pity for him ,he lost his parents and then family too.

"Bhagwaan , aisa kisi k saath na kre, aur na hi kisi dushman k saath."

I was thinking and the door opened ,It was him . I turned back and he had something in his hand . I stood up and gave him a hug . Nobody cares him and loves him , I felt bad for him. Its not his fault to came into mafia , its what destiny has decided for him and we don't have control over it but we can overcome through love and care.

I stood up , walked towards him without saying anything and he watched me with doubt ( what happened to me? He thought.) I hugged him tightly and he put his hand on my head n caressed.

"Aru, what happen? Are you okay ?" He asked me gently and rubbed my back.

"Can you keep quiet and just stay still for a moment. Also close your eyes, just feel me..." I asked him and he stayed still . He hugged me back by putting his arms around me.

I closed my eyes and he too. At least for five minutes we hugged and then we moved back and he asked me " Now, tell me ... Why you suddenly hugged me ?".

"I just want to hug you. So ,I did and from now onwards I will take care of you. Well ,what you have in your hands?" I said.

"Hm.. Oh! You made me forget these cards, sweetheart. Its our engagement and marriage invitation cards. I took all the selected cards for you to select the best from these cards." He said and put all the cards in front of me.

"Wow! All the cards are looking beautiful. Its hard to select particular one but let's see on which cards our names will suit."I smiled and over joyed in excitement and forgot to ask him .

All the cards were beautiful and designed very well. I saw a card having creative opening and a bride groom picture on it ,the card's colour was red and golden. So I decided to take that one.

I chose that card and he also agreed. He called one of his man and ordered him to print this when our marriage and engagement will decide.

" Aru ,I have a surprise for you." After giving him , he came ,put his hands on my shoulders and said.

"Surprise, kya surprise hai?" I said in excitement and I joined my hands .

"Sweetheart, surprise ko surprise rehne do. Go and get ready we have to go or If you want I can help you"He said and smiled.

" Help, no!" I said and may be I forgot something.

He pulled my waist and moved my chin up with his fingers ,facing his face.

"No..haan! May be you need to rethink ." He smirked and stared over my lips.